Free kick - rock-ish

nezvers

Beast
Oct 5, 2010
Latvia, Riga
At last I'm able to give something back to forum and I'm working to give more. They will be located on my NeZvers Studio FB page.
This kick was made with idea to have thump higher to have bass guitar control subs. I made alternative samples that are bit warmth saturated, maybe someone will like those.

Samples + NKI + TCI (thanks to rapucore for TCI): mediafire
Sound demo on DEAD CITY RUINS - Happenzella sniplet BTW I'm not the one who mixed them officially.
Demo from my work in progress

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS, tell me that is sucks donkey's balls, but don't keep silent. Jeff was moaning that no one give free samples anymore, only commercial, here I am. I was waiting 3 years to be able to give something for free on forum (show my love for it), but seems that whenever I post something everyone is ignoring posts.

That cheers me up a lot that you like it.
I don't have Slate stuff yet (hopefully will get trigger soon), so I made for these samples only into NKI. If someone can make Slate sample thingy and send me, I can add it to original sample archive.

Sounds great, but TCIs would be even better )
I sometimes really like to use non-metal-typical kicks for metal. So this one would be a nice one.

My low self-assessment went up :)
I'm done with scripting Slate-ish kick that has mono OH/ Stereo OH/ room MICs knobs. And Rapucore already did TCI for it. So it'll be probably tomorrow when I'll get to home ;)