Freedom Call + A.N.T March 22nd London

I was there with Nikki and a bunch of familiar faces right down the front. Neverworld (named for PQ's and proudly shown on my tshirt of choice for the night) were a great up and coming power metal band with lots of enthusiasm. ANT were a good mix of metal and rock which really got the crowd going and totally cemented opinion that Alessio will always have an unparalleled voice and natural stage presence. Freedom Call were solid, played a healthy mix from all their discography (setlist) and really got the crowd jumping! Sam and Herman from DF were there. Really genuinely excellent gig!

I was there with Nikki and a bunch of familiar faces right down the front. Neverworld (named for PQ's and proudly shown on my tshirt of choice for the night) were a great up and coming power metal band with lots of enthusiasm. ANT were a good mix of metal and rock which really got the crowd going and totally cemented opinion that Alessio will always have an unparalleled voice and natural stage presence. Freedom Call were solid, played a healthy mix from all their discography (setlist) and really got the crowd jumping! Sam and Herman from DF were there. Really genuinely excellent gig!

Good to hear it was a good 'en!

A friend who I saw at the Tyketto/Bonfire show I went to in Sheffield this Sunday just gone got a Freedom Call setlist from that show. The amount of songs they had to drop was staggering. At least 6 if I recall correctly. A real shame.

Still, a good show is a good show!