french metal

Banned
Jan 13, 2006
Chicago,IL
i am looking for some good french black metal/death metal/trash metal??

i want very differnt moldic and some great guitar work and if u can add some singing in there but then hard powerfull vocals lik bands lik darkthrone,mayhem or other things:headbang:

Alcest, Epheles, Celestia, Mortifera, Akhenaton, Arkham, The Eye, Children Of Maani, and Svest. All black metal.

Griffar are also worth to check out and if you don´t care about politics than get something from Kristallnacht.
Some other bands:
* Seth
* Hell Militia
* Arkhon Infaustus
All Black Metal...

well any lik really underground ones

...i am french(well my dad is,mom born here in usa) and my ant will send me out cds that i want

newBLACKways said:
i am looking for some good french black metal/death metal/trash metal??

i want very differnt moldic and some great guitar work and if u can add some singing in there but then hard powerfull vocals lik bands lik darkthrone,mayhem or other things:headbang:

I know someone mentioned Arkhon Infaustus, so definitely check them out. I can't believe, though, unless I missed it, that no one said ANTEAUS!!!

They RULE.

Mike

Gory Elephant said:
I know someone mentioned Arkhon Infaustus, so definitely check them out. I can't believe, though, unless I missed it, that no one said ANTEAUS!!!

They RULE.

Mike

Antaeus* (not being a dick, but thought it might be helpful to the thread starter)

and yes, one of the ugliest and best French BM bands ever.