gimmicks in bm

I seriously don't know why. It's not like I'm from the South or something. :| Mullets are fucking repulsive, and all but a select few that sport such plagues should be euthenized.

appelwoi_reklame.jpg

Tankard. Old picture though.

Mitton said:
Gimmicks make BM bands money as it is very profitable
lol if bm bands cared about profit, they would be doing nu metal or hip hop. The best selling bm band doesn't even make enough money so that the members don't have to have jobs on the side.

Life Sucks said:
lol if bm bands cared about profit, they would be doing nu metal or hip hop. The best selling bm band doesn't even make enough money so that the members don't have to have jobs on the side.

I think this is a misconception. If you start a nu-metal band today, or fuck, even 8 years ago, I doubt you'd have gotten very far without the support of the major labels. And if you plain out suck at even numetal, there's not much chance they'd be interested. Plus you'd fail at life, profoundly.

Décadent said:
I think this is a misconception. If you start a nu-metal band today, or fuck, even 8 years ago, I doubt you'd have gotten very far without the support of the major labels. And if you plain out suck at even numetal, there's not much chance they'd be interested. Plus you'd fail at life, profoundly.
I suppose this is true. But this even further proves that black metal bands don't care about profit, since there is no money in black metal. Exactly 0% of black metal bands enjoy major label support.

what label is Dummi Burger on now?

and off topic- has anyone ever seen that (bootleg?) Ulver disc with the picture of some fat hairy naked guy peeing on himself and Shagrath's face pasted on and it says "dummi burger"?

used to have a couple at a record store i worked at...