From The Start.......Peace of mind

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
Top album methinks.Fucking great but often ignored because it's in between two monsters(Point Of Entry?).Where Eagles Dare,The Trooper,Sun And Steel,To Tame A Land.........think about it,its pretty fucking goood.

Love the Trooper but thats about it, however the reason for that could be as you stated Wilks that it often gets overlooked due to the albums released around it??

I think piece Of Mind is darker and heavier than the other tow it's sandwiched between, I actually like it better for that reason, the artwork is brilliant and the diversity of the tracks on the album is superb, Still Life, Revelations, Die With Your Boots On, Where Eagles Dare all classic classic metal tunes that are underused by the band!!!!:worship:

One of the best metal albums of all-time. Revelations, Flight of Icarus and The Trooper are some of my favorite songs ever. The weak links are Still Life (one of Dave Murray's first attempts at writing, I think) and Quest for Fire with a few less-than-stellar screams by Bruce.