From Totalrock.com

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
OPETH ON THE ROAD

Swedish heroes Opeth have confirmed a batch of dates, which will kick off at Liverpool University on May 26. The rest of the shows are Manchester University 27, Glasgow Cathouse 28, London Mean Fiddler 29, Birmingham Academy 2 30, Leeds Cockpit 31, Exeter Second Midsummer Nightmare June 1.

thats why everyone should sign up to totalrock newsletter. only as its a wednesday i wont be able to go if theres an exam the next day, i might get away with going if ive got one Friday, but next day, no way, damn, damn, damn. oh well lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
thats why everyone should sign up to totalrock newsletter. only as its a wednesday i wont be able to go if theres an exam the next day, i might get away with going if ive got one Friday, but next day, no way, damn, damn, damn. oh well lets all keep our fingers crossed.

I've got an exam 3 days before, but my next after is 10 days.. My parents are already kicking up a fuss about it tho ;) Hmm, hope I get to go!

well i bet you wont come gramps :D like last time. and there i was at the gig going up to someone i thought was you saying the words ' do the words god is an athiest mean anything to you' and then getting some essay reply from him....anywho, he went on to puke up near the front of the floor :lol:

you have to make it down this time, hope you do, i mean no one works at night, and you can bring books (for show) to make you look like your gonna revise. anyway good luck and all.

its sounding more and more like last times excuses ;) well you should really find some way down, by train or something, i mean just tell them you wont be able to work knowing what your missing, anyway is there any news on support bands? the totalrock thing says only what u pasted Lee, oh well, hope theyre not some punk crap bands ;)

oh fucking YES, Lees new bands gonna play, thumbs up man, im 100% behind you, and you've got the Annal guitarist too right? your band im sure kicks arse, i look more forward to it now :D although nothings certain yet as you say, but still.