From Totalrock.com

Originally posted by Lee_B

The show in Brum won't be that far from you either, eh?

Nope. In fact before they announced the full tour (ie just the three dates) I planned to go to Brum, but I know all the London venues like the back of my hand, it's kinda like a pilgrimage returning to them for gigs :)

Dammit I can't find anywhere that's selling the London tickets!!! :mad:

So you know anywhere I could find an example of set list?

Yeah, I noticed the Hungary thing as well. You Londoners are so lucky. If I had a lot of money, I would go. I don't so you won't see my there. :(

I also need to move to Europe. It doesn't matter...anywhere.

You damn brits, I'm really thinking of flying up there, anyone want to help me out by offering about Aus$5000 for the trip (on permanent loan ofcourse) Anyone??? I serious!!

You Bastards:mad: :lol:

heres the tracks they played at the last tour (december 4th 2001)

i think we might have got an extra song compared to what i've heard, not sure, but anywho, in no roder:

forest of october
Advent (i think, almost certain, either that or nectar...)
demon of the fall
credence
when
white cluster
leper affinity
bleak
drapery falls

9 songs it was, great gig.

as for anywhere selling london tickets:

usually the best place is www.ticketweb.co.uk, then you can go through a list of venues in london, birmingham etc for a few months in advance, im not surprised they're not selling yet though, just keep checking and maybe next week you'll see.

Originally posted by ForeverScarreD
Does anybody have a copy (or can perhaps remember) an example of a typical Opeth tracklisting? (as recent as pos)

Man I can't wait for the London show \m:mad:m/

The Leper Affininty
White Cluster
Credence
Bleak
Forest of October
The Drapery Falls
When
Advent
Demon of the Fall

does anybody know if we'll hear any new material at these gigs? i saw someone mention that they hoped too, maybe you have inside sources Lee? (i think ive got an exam that day, but thats alright as i can go after and all...)

Originally posted by Stinkfist

The Leper Affininty
White Cluster
Credence
Bleak
Forest of October
The Drapery Falls
When
Advent
Demon of the Fall

Cheers mate! Sounds like a pretty cool set list.

Oh and to whoever suggested ticketweb, cheers I'm checkin it out now. I usually use stargreen for london shows, but like I said neither them nor anywhere like gigsandtours or ticketmaster have anything, perhaps it's still early days.