Frontiers mp3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esanssi

Mar 23, 2003
Does anyone have this japanese bonus track from The Odyssey? I'm really not into buying japanese version for only one song.

--

NP:Evergrey - Recreation Day - As I Lie Here Bleeding

Esanssi

"Must we have the other side, just to feel alive?"
- King Diamond "Just A Shadow"

I believe this topic have been up before, and back then, we got to the conclusion to show the band some respect, and not start our own little file-trading service here.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

For what it's worth... my brother asked Mike Lepond about this after their last show in Detroit. He said he had wanted it to be on the album and he doesn't want people to have to pay 40 bucks for an import for 1 song, especially if they have already paid for the US release. My interpretation from this is that he doesn't mind if people download it.

I guess it's ok if the band doesn't mind, all I was saying is that we know what happened with Strato and the downloading of mp3's there.

I don't have and I never will have a whole cd(which I haven't bought) as mp3. I guess I would find the songs with Kazaa but I don't want to use any spyware-shit on my computer. And I already own The Odyssey(ltd) and I'm not really into buying the album twice. Of course I COULD have bought the japanese version but 30-40e is a bit too much just for one song.

Sometimes bands release japanese bonuses as bonustracks on their new albums(like Evergrey did with the Trilogy of the Damned) but that is just sometimes. One could share japanese bonuses, b-sides etc. at their own site, not here.

--

Esanssi
"Must we have the other side, just to feel alive?"
- King Diamond "Just A Shadow"

SyX-Fan said:
I believe this topic have been up before, and back then, we got to the conclusion to show the band some respect, and not start our own little file-trading service here.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

You are correct.

BastrdDrmr said:
For what it's worth... my brother asked Mike Lepond about this after their last show in Detroit. He said he had wanted it to be on the album and he doesn't want people to have to pay 40 bucks for an import for 1 song, especially if they have already paid for the US release. My interpretation from this is that he doesn't mind if people download it.

Whereas Mike Romeo, who wrote the song, wants nothing to do with downloading. So as SyX-Fan said, let's show the band some respect on their own board. We can't stop you from downloading anything, but at least have the class not to try & score it from someone right under the band's nose..there are plenty of file trading programs out there to help you find stuff without it needing to be discussed here. End of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.