frozen

Sorrow Filled Passing

Slaughterer of souls
Sep 12, 2002
houston, tx
Visit site
i went on a downloading spree and got a song called "frozen", now i have looked on darklyrics.com and i cant find that song on any of their albums.... its an awesome song too..... the chorus goes something like, "some things never change" over and over again.... im just really confused, any help might be appreciated

In the days of Napster, someone labeled this song as being made by Dark Tranquillity, and ever since, it has spread like the plague across the Internet, leaving in its footsteps occasional threads exactly like this one on the DT forums. So, basically, it's not a DT song.

I know someone knew but I've also forgotten what band it was. It's not a very well-known one IIRC and it's not Sentenced, as has been suggested about six trillion times.

Its by a band called 'The Year of Our Lord', a small group from the States that aren't really making it very big anywhere, I've only been able to find record of two songs, one being 'Frozen' and another called 'Your poison' (I think thats what it was called, I was less than impressed and deleted it), but 'Frozen' is still quite a good song.
Wow, I was useful. This must not happen again.

mislabeled songs can be good. The first time I heard In Flames was a wav titled as "Korn - Episode 666". I relabeled mp3's of metal as pop music.

it's no fun at all, not long ago i had backstreet boys, or was it n'snync crying out of my loudspeakers :(

Ooooh that's eeevil..! ('n sync, bsb etc Ugh >_<) (hmm though I remember my brother renaming his Slayer songs (>_< :erk: ) as Britney Spears :p heheh I didn't stop him

Frozen.. Isn't that Madonna? :p

@ Caelestia: Yeah, like that Norwegian commerical..! For the Coop or something. :lol: You seen it?