frozen

Well, the song that is labelled as being by Dark Tranquillity is definitely the The Year of Our Lord song, I've compared both. Although, I've yet to give Dissection a try, so thanks for the tip :D

Dark_Jester said:
Well, the song that is labelled as being by Dark Tranquillity is definitely the The Year of Our Lord song, I've compared both. Although, I've yet to give Dissection a try, so thanks for the tip :D
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread I was just here to give someone some good rep (cheers Caelestia!) and noticed you were asking about Frozen.
I've downloaded a lot of Dissections stuff and most of it seems to be lightning fast which I'm not too keen on - I'd recommend you get Where Dead Angels Lie, Frozen and The Somberlain first.

By the way, how the hell do I do smilies???

TakinTheMusicBack said:
By the way, how the hell do I do smilies???

you can either click on the icons to the left (which is lame and absolutely not tr00 :p) or type in the code yourself.
for instance, every time you write ":" followed by ")" you get :)
the others work on the same principle: ":""cool"":" is :cool:, ":""grin"":" is :D and so on.
beware the code starts interpreting your smilies from the right and is case sensitive.

rahvin.

the ones you see if you click on "show all smilies" in the small panel to your left when you post are reply are those that are hosted here. to use other smilies, just find a site with some and link to the image.

ps. it's ":"")" without the ". i used those to show you the code. ;)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
the ones you see if you click on "show all smilies" in the small panel to your left when you post are reply are those that are hosted here. to use other smilies, just find a site with some and link to the image.

ps. it's ":"")" without the ". i used those to show you the code. ;)

rahvin.
Got it I think :yow:

@TakinTheMusicBack: Thanks though I'm not sure what the rep is for... was it some squabble over at the Opeth board? Nice of you to actually bother tracking me down :)