FS: Custom Impulses

Noob question I know... sorry!
I work on PT10 + iMac/OSX, will your impulses be ok? As I'm reading the previous posts I'm really curious to try them!

Thanks man

Maybe I'm doing something wrong!
I'm trying to use ASEM ir with my AXE FX Ultra.
To do that I've converted sampling rate from 44100 to 48000 and then I've loaded converted wav file to AXE FX Ir converter 2.0 and converted it to SYS file without any error or problem.
But when I load IR to my AXE fx ultra (everithing ok and no error again) and I use this ir the sound il fuzzy and distorted like when you go straight to console without a cab emulator.
Does anyone use this IR with AXE FX (Ultra or Standard) and may post the correct Sys file?
Thank you!

To do that I've converted sampling rate from 44100 to 48000 and then I've loaded converted wav file to AXE FX Ir converter 2.0 and converted it to SYS file without any error or problem.
But when I load IR to my AXE fx ultra (everithing ok and no error again) and I use this ir the sound il fuzzy and distorted like when you go straight to console without a cab emulator.
Does anyone use this IR with AXE FX (Ultra or Standard) and may post the correct Sys file?
Thank you!

have you just loaded or actually stored the IR to axe-fx!?
have you checked if the converted IR was ok!?
i had to try it a few times until theIR was converted correctly (used voxengo r8brain for this)

Noob question I know... sorry!
I work on PT10 + iMac/OSX, will your impulses be ok? As I'm reading the previous posts I'm really curious to try them!

Thanks man

No problem, sir.

My impulses will work on any OS. As long as you have an IR loader that is compatible with your OS, all is well.

Thank you!

G1 on this forum uses my impulses successfully with his AxeFx, as does SoulTrash. Maybe you can ask them for assistance? I do not own an AxeFx, otherwise I would definitely try to help you out.

hey greg i really like your work, but i want to try your IR.
the link is down, could you please reupload?

G1 on this forum uses my impulses successfully with his AxeFx, as does SoulTrash. Maybe you can ask them for assistance? I do not own an AxeFx, otherwise I would definitely try to help you out.

This is true man! Its pretty easy to convert the wav into an syx file and then transfer onto the unit.

Greg's impulses rule. Bought one from him a while ago and it is kickass! Definitely worth it.

bumping this

I just had Greg make me a custom impulse and I have to say its one of the best investments I have made. The reason why it works so much better than just using s-preshigh or some other impulse is because those impulses aren't made for your specific guitar or style of mixing. Greg made me and impulse and found a tone based on my DI's and backing tracks. Not only does this create an impulse that best suits my guitar and pups, it also creates an impulse based on the clarity and style of my specific mixing.

Also, when Greg sent me my impulse not only did he work quick and effectively AND send me multiple positions of that impulse, he also gave me a few tips on how to process my guitars within the context of the impulse and mix. These impulses honestly can't be beat. They are incredible clear, punchy and they are everything that I could want.

Thanks again Greg!

Tony, I really appreciate the kind words. I'm very happy that we addressed all the issues you were having with other impulses for your wants and needs on the first shot. Cheers :)