FS: Custom Impulses

I plan on doing this as soon as I have all of my amplifiers here :)

My biggest issue is how I'll be distributing them, and hoping people will pay and not share.

My biggest issue is how I'll be distributing them, and hoping people will pay and not share.

you are delivering an awesome product, that's for sure! :kickass:
just make a good price and everybody will buy it, at least everybody
here in the forums!

and +1 what erik said. i am starting to hate all my IR libraries,
so i have over thousand IR's available and no one of these seems to be
the right one, so having only a few to chose from that actually sound good,
BOOM! :D

cheers
S.

If you made a pack that's like "the best single impulse of every cab" I think LOADS of people would buy it. Just one awesome impulse instead of hundreds of them (with only a few actually good).

+1 i prefer to have 4 or 5 GOOD impulses of every cab than go like redwirez or recabinet and have 34645735785684846825467456 impulses that i will never have time to check every fucking one of them

Already pulled the trigger on the Hotplate, so I guess I'll just have to live with it! Don't have a cab yet, but I do have a Countryman Type 85 so I might give that a shot when I grab a cab!

With regards to digital distribution, I'm currently setting up a digital distribution site with encrypted URLs etc.
Hit me up with a PM and I can help get ya sorted.

Would someone be kind enough to put some audio clips from custom impulses that Greg made? :saint:

Here's one clip that i made with 5150 connected to a dummy load and then to audio interface. Greg did as good job as i expected, i fell on my ass testing those bastards. They work well by they own and very well combined. There's also ready combined 2 mic impulses that rock. The impulse on the clip was "Shure SM57 and MD421 down" Once again thanks Greg!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7606286/aelijaemae.mp3

I must add, that the free asem v30 impulse didn't come as NEAR as useful to me.

I was wondering if you can create the Axe FX type files, like Redwires and Ownhammer do? Its a little bit of a pain for me to generate that, possibly easy for you...