FS: Custom Impulses

I haven't played with too many impulse loaders, but my impulses are created from the mic positioning I use to reamp real beastly guitar tones. Ultimately, the simulators are out there to be as accurate of a copy of a real guitar head as possible, in most cases, and if I use impulses created with those particular heads, it's going to sound right. Unnatural mid range and fizz plague a lot of impulses and my goal is to create ones that WORK and can be used either with the effects send/preamp out of a real head OR a sim such as Podfarm or Revalver, as well as the many free offerings.

I am proud to announce that I have completed my first set of custom impulses for our very own Ola. Hopefully, he will be posting a sample with these impulses in the near future ;)

I can do anything you want with whatever I have. The only amps I can't make impulses from are my Baron XTC and Fortin Cali (when I get it) due to a lack of effects loops (helps preserve tone anyway)

I don't want to give away Greg's secret, let's just say it starts with B and ends with ehringer, k?

God damn

what was the bass on this?

Hey greg, why dont you do a thing like Red Wire does. Make a bunch of impulses at different settings and such?

I'm not interested in giving someone 1000 impulses with 950 of them being worthless like some impulse makers do. I want to make impulses of tried-and-true mic positions- one's that I reamp to and work perfectly for the genre of music and desired tone. Everyone has favorites; I'm going to be the person who makes them.