FTP Test

Iron-Flames said:
Loser! :p (and god damn the new 10 character limit, otherwise I would have just said "Loser :p"

Fucking NU-LtimateMetal.com
haha so THAT'S why we have new board software! Thomas i hope you're happy now, your smilie posts annoyed Mark so much that he freaking blew the place up and started again to stop them :p

@Towo: you can't post less than 10 chars in a post now

EagleFlyFree said:
holy crap man that's a great logo! i wish i knew wtf it stands for though :p
Thanks alot :D took me ages to make it. It's 'Tepes' the 2nd part of my username, which mostly people know me by

towo said:
just watch out for him when he has a stinking fish in his hands. :)

-towo
:lol:
*Tepes slaps towo around a bit with a large trout

Yeah! Everyone who sent me a PM was smart, cause they got accounts! LOL, I know I said just post a message here, but I wasn't expecting a shit load of wannbe accounts ...but if you sent me a PM, or SEND me a PM, you will get an account.

Its fucking funny, you losers get the bodom bootleg, download NOTHING else, and UPLOAD nothing :)

Its all good though :)

YES! For the record, let it be marked that towo and rubenios did upload!

NorthernBlaze tried to upload, but I guess he had trouble.

eagleflyfree did upload a silly picture...lol, but he kicked it down with his NON-WORKING FTP :p

If you are reading eagle, we need to find an easier way to get your IP to all of us :p. I think their is this site called no-ip.com or some shit. I'm going to check it out for my FTP too :)

bah you need to download a client that sends your ip to the site everytime you connect... client-side applications = gay and lying :-/

so far it fell down once (i managed to crash my machine) and i posted the new ip on the don't throw bottles thread

Yeah, EFF you rulz dude. Everybody who keeps bootlegs besides you dont wanna giveem to anybody. Thats y u rule :headbang:

Btw how many place do u have on that ftp? Where does it come from and how much expensive is it? :D

You need a program, and to set it up.

HEY TOWO! I want to know what FTP prog you are using to upload and download? So others can use it, cause I'm getting PM's asking for what program to use, and I see you have been helping your self (and uploading ;) so what do you use?