Fuck! Damn! Noooo!! WHY??!!

Phyrexia

Cat With Nine Claws
Jun 3, 2002
Just as I feared, Dark Tranquillity will skip Canada altogether. How nice.

:cry: This hurts my feelings :cry:

I am actually very sad about this.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Why??????????????

Goddamn will I ever see the mighty Dark Tranquillity??

This just doesn't make sense.

:cry: :cry: :( :( :cry: :cry: :( :( :cry: :cry:

Why... WHY?

I'm desperated... not even a date near us. :cry:

Is one of those date near us?

Sep 26: Jaxx - W. Springfield, VA
Sep 28: Lupo's - Providence, RI

What does RI and VA stand for?

Samarkol

Originally posted by Samarkol
Is one of those date near us?

Sep 26: Jaxx - W. Springfield, VA
Sep 28: Lupo's - Providence, RI

What does RI and VA stand for?

RI is Rhode Island...

VA, Virginia.

Virginia is very far off... not sure about Rhode Island (somewhere near the border?), and I'm too lazy to look it up. :)

If all of YOUR bands didn't suck so bad, maybe you wouldn't be so desperate when a good band from Scandinavia cancels :rolleyes:

Hi,

we'd totally love to play in Canada, but the schedule of this and all other tours is something that we don't have any input on. It's all decided by the booking agency and there are lots of different factors determining when and where bands play.

In this case, we're supporting In flames on their headline tour, and since they're playing in Canada with Slayer and Soulfly just a couple of days before this part of the trek begins, it's not possible to include Canada again.

The way I look at it is that no tour route is ever perfect, but we're happy to finally have gotten to the opportunity to play overseas for the first time (it was a close call), and if we make a good job out of it, the chances of returning for a longer tour will increase.

Dark Tranquillity supporting In Flames??? hah, Beethoven supporting Rhapsody would be more like it...poor canadians, go to some (well I don't know any fucking canadian artist, but you must have some) concert

I love all songs but it wasn't so hard to vote. The best song on the album must be Hours passed in exile. Wonderful lyrics, vocals, electronics and a great solo!
Whoops, wrong thread
How the fuck did that happen?

Jesus I would totally love to go to the States to see the show, but that would cost me sooooooo much money (I dont have a car, and right now I am in the process of moving and it costs a fucking fortune), and there's also a chance that I would be refused entry to America, as I have a criminal record for 0.3 grams of hash :rolleyes:

Well Hedon I hope Digger or whoever your agent is will bring you to Canada next time, I try my hardest to spread the word about DT (example, I work in a niteclub so I get the soundguys play your cd's through the PA for everyone to hear :D ) And I think you guys would draw a nice crowd up here.

Best of luck on your U.S. tour and I hope that it does finally get you to Canada next time around! :)

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Canada has Cryptopsy and quo vadis, i feel no pity for canada because of that reason alone.

Let's not forget about KATAKLYSM :D

Originally posted by Ormir
If all of YOUR bands didn't suck so bad, maybe you wouldn't be so desperate when a good band from Scandinavia cancels :rolleyes:

Ormir, come on! I think many of the people here know a very definite part of the body were you could stuff most Norwegian bands in, but no one is being nasty...ok, I made some jokes about your signature for the Manowar look_a_like, but damn, you don't have to be that harsh with Canadians....even if you are true! The ones of us who are not true Scandinavians already have too much to mourn, so at least, please try to be a bit more ehmmm well try to be a bit LESS aggressive...

fathervic (lathos)

Originally posted by FatherVic
The ones of us who are not true Scandinavians already have too much to mourn

i'm so happy there are still beiings on this utterly insignificant little blue-grin planet who can understand my deepest pain....

~mel~ ( bad behaviour mel :rolleyes: but damn,i'm in a manic state,i'd better enjoy it..... :D )

Originally posted by Slipknot_isn't_metal

And Gorguts ....and Strapping Young Lad ( And Devin) :) ...... but still ....so many fucking good concerts get passed by here :(....

Yes! And Quo Vadis, and Sacrifice (RIP), and Voivod, Anvil, Infernal Majesty (RIP), Razor, and many, many great local bands (Toronto: Blood Of Christ, Solus, Praetoria, War Machine, Horde Of Worms, Forever The Pain, the list goes on and on)

But we still want Dark Tranquillity! And many more bands like Darkane, Children Of Bodom, and Suidakra. But no one wants to come to Canada (I've been hearing about lots of bands saying they will NEVER come to Canada due to hassle at the borders). :confused: I guess the only thing we can do is be patient and hope for the best.:(