Fuck the Junkie?

Yeah, see it's like Fight Club when they were recruiting and had the people waiting outside the house and they were yelling and cussing at them, and if they lasted they became part of Fight Club.

By the way lizard, that's an awesome sig :lol: :lol:

you should know what you did. you did it not me you little prick shit.
I see your parents must haveheld your hand all through life, thats why you want me to tell you what you did. Fuck you. DO you forget what you post after you post it? I dont.
Bottom line, your a cod face. I would have given you a chance, but you didnt give certain others a chance......thats all im sayin about the whys, and the hows. little brain dead roaches come along, and think they have the low down on ppl and things.

Uhh G-MAN<>>>Tee and i had a flame fest one
time.

LIZ>>that is a good sig you have goin there. To pass the test, this joker junk can just accept a few ppl around, here, or just leave them out of his convos.

G-MAN>>If your refering to ME fighting HIS battles....Fuck off. HE does that with ME usually. BEsides, he isnt the only one im siding with here. I spoke up for you as well. And i will do it again.

Some of us do the falme thing together, like me and neal, me and BWD, me and YOU, LOM.....etc.

Led- fuck yourself. Fuck your "opinion"
Everyone is entiteld to thier own and unfortunatley this means you.
Rebirth posted random shit so i retorted. Fucking simple.
"Given me a chance"? What in the blue fuck makes you think I wanted your chance you arse? Don't get a god complex because you have been here longer and posted more than me.
I had a couple of shots at Dragon when he was in his VERY fucked up phase and i don't think he cared. because this is the internet and if you REALLY care what someone says about you on this then you need serious mental help.
In short-Fuck you.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Led- fuck yourself. Fuck your "opinion"
Everyone is entiteld to thier own and unfortunatley this means you.

***OPinions, now you want to talk about OPINIONS? WHO THE FUCK (other than your mongoloid ass) was stating opinions? Use your fucking brain for something other than a gooy mass***

Rebirth posted random shit so i retorted.

**Ok, retorted when you werent asked to. Retorted when the random shit as you called it had not much to do with you.....***

Fucking simple.

**Yes, your simple minded, it shows. Can you help it? Probably not? Am i supposed to feel sorry for you? NO!***

"Given me a chance"? What in the blue fuck makes you think I wanted your chance you arse?

***DId i ask you if you wanted a chance? Nope, Am i going to ask you if you want a chance? NO. Did i tell you i was giving you a chance? No. ITs just the way it is you assneck. Ill give you a life lesson...when ppl encounter someone new...they either give them a chance (please tell me your IQ is high enough to realize just what im saying when i use the word chance), or they dont. If you dont want a chance...then what the fuck are you doin here? Other than showing us all how large a moron you are...oh yeah, and an IDIOT.**

Don't get a god complex because you have been here longer and posted more than me.

**Ok, so thats your problem, your pent up cause some of us found this place before you did. Is it my fault your not only slow in the head, but your also slow on the draw? Hell no.**

I had a couple of shots at Dragon when he was in his VERY fucked up phase and i don't think he cared.

**why am i being told this? WHat does this have to do with you and I? SHit pal, get with it here. Lets get things moving shall we? Why tell us of your relationship with Dragon?***

because this is the internet and if you REALLY care what someone says about you on this then you need serious mental help.

**Ok, who is your therapist? SInce your so strong and you dont care. Your a fucking liying asshole. hhahahaha. You care, and this is proof. You said it asslicker. THIS IS THE INTERNET....so, let me know how you next SESSION goes........ok.***

In short-Fuck you.

***is that it? Thats all you got? yeah, i thought as much.***

tisk tisk tisk...some will never learn.

WHY THE FUCK DID THE STUPID BRITISH GUY MENTION ME????? I THINK ITS PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT I DIDN'T ACTUALY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING CUZ I HAD TO RE READ THIS FUCKING THREAD SEVERAL TIMES JUST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK WAS BEING SAID AND THE PART WHERE HE MENTIONED ME WAS JUST HIM BEING A REALLY LAME GUY BEING A PUSSY