Fuck the Junkie?

:lol: Ok, ledmag was just defending people on this board. Sure, it is the internet, but it's not like he is wasting hours defending these people, you can tell by his posts that it only takes him a couple of minutes. And really, he knows some people on this thread personally, off of the internet, and some of us, he doesn't know off of the internet, but still, he likes us on this board, so he will take a little time out of his day to defend us. Sure, I agree, ledmag can sometimes get carried away with his flames, but hey, they are funny and entertaining and should only be taken as such. And anyway, if you think that you shouldn't care what someone else says about you on this board, then why are you even bothering yourself responding to ledmag. It's because you do care, because you are only human. You can't help but to care what other's think about you, even strangers over the internet. But it's ok, you're just human.
N/P: Ayreon-The Two Gates

I think everybody's coming down a bit too hard on new members. The way it's going, in the end there'll only be a few old bastards here bitching about everything and anything.

thats becuase you got off on the wrong foot in the ie vs nevermore thread heh. so did lom. so did others im sure. oh well. thats jus da way it goes.
-neal

Led-did i post a thread saying how amazing this board is and im pissed off ididn't find it earlier? No. Why? Because i only heard my first nevermore song about a month ago. relativley new band to me. I know fuck all about their history but i like the music.
What the fuck is wrong with you that you get kicks out of this? Seek help man. Now.
Dragon-If threads like "anyone like beastiality" and retarded convesations with deathstrikefrom hell dont deserve a go then what does? I'm a jackass? Wow. Stunning. At least led flames properly.

im still laughing over the big post you upped, about when you found the band, etc...and how much that is so IRRELEVELANT. hahahahaha
You call the heat shifting what you will......we shall continue to call it....well.....heat shifting. hahahha

Ok ok ok ok....junkie....
youve proven that you dont care already ......

NOT

hahahahaha

I have paid CASH for less intertainment than you provide ,......hahahhaha

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
It's relevant you tard to show that i am new to Nevermore and this fucking board.
And if i wanted to shift the heat i would just have a go at dragon and not bother with you.
You still havent said why you got pissed off in the first place.

Allow me to share some info with you. When i tell you the date in which you found the band and/or this forum is irrevelant, THATS WHAT I FUCKIN mean.

Now, if you require SEEING GLASSES, i suggest you go to your local eye doctor, and get fitted. Cause the question your asking has already been answered.

Yet another suggestion from me to you...seek help with your struggle with A.D.D.! IT will come in handy in the future for other social activities.

This relevancey your spewing about ....pertaining to me trying to show how long youve been around this forum, lets take another look at that shall we. OK. I dont have to point it out, (I wouldnt anyway, if you read closely, just shortly after you aquire your GLASSES, you will see that YOU are the culprit who brought up the amount of time youve been here, and when you found the band. FLUX pal...in other words...GO WITH THE FLOW....RETAIN WHAT YOU READ AND HEAR) your date of registration will do that job rather well....not that it makes a FUKCING SHIT.

Damn, we are making progress arent we. JUst speeding right through this lesson. I hope your paying attention, just concentrate, and you may be able to KEEP IT UP.

**"And if i wanted to shift the heat i would just have a go at dragon and not bother with you."**

Which is SORT of what you did. Just like when you said you didnt care.....you ve proven that you did, as well as proven that your a LIAR, now youve proven that you shifted the heat.....or at least thats how you stated it.......

Glasses yourself might help.
IT'S FUCKING RELEVANT because of your god complex that you seem to think automaticaly makes you better because you have been here longer.
Suggestion form me to you-LEARN TO FUCKING TYPE.most of your posts could be written more accuratley by children. Oh wait..... mentaly......
Deal with new fans, because like it or not they are going to keep coming.
Proven that i'm a liar? Naturally. Everyone does all the time. It's like saying i breathe oxygen. And if you say you don't, lets think, what does that make you?

Ironic, I was reading the N/M vs Iced earth thread before and it's almost like a different human speaking. A relatively sane one.

P.s most doctors can provide names of qualified psycatrists. Check em out.

Damn this is making my head spin.
smile2.gif

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Glasses yourself might help.
IT'S FUCKING RELEVANT because of your god complex that you seem to think automaticaly makes you better because you have been here longer.

****Ok, if i have to tell you in laymans terms...i suppose i will. I CARE NOT how long youve been here. As a matter of fact you little dip shit, i didnt even look at your date of registry untill YOU...YOU...one more time YOU, got that shit going. I never, not one time, did I say anything at all about your time in, until, as i said above ...YOU DID. IMO, the post counter could LEAVE, and so could teh date of registry, thats how important the number of posts etc are to me...in other words..I DONT GIVE A HARY RATS ASS.
I did you the same way you did a few of my friends around this place..And DRAGON was not one of the ppl i was concerned with(no offence DRAGON). Ive been here longer than NEAL...big shit, Neal is one of my best pals around here. You moron.****

Suggestion form me to you-LEARN TO FUCKING TYPE.most of your posts could be written more accuratley by children.

***You see, i unlike you, will admit that i am limited with certain things, and typing just happens to be one of them, and the same can be said for spelling...BUT, some of teh mistakes may have a bit to do with the fact that I NEVER PROOF read my stuff. I post it the way i type it. The fact still remains,...I am no typist...***

Oh wait..... mentaly......
Deal with new fans, because like it or not they are going to keep coming.

**well shit fire you little rocket scientist you.......your on to somthing there. IT just hit me, if new fans dont come along, the band may not last......You stupid little peice if DNA.****

Proven that i'm a liar?

**thats what i said...damn dude, you are dumb**

Naturally. Everyone does all the time.

***SOme pple try not to though....you should try it.***

It's like saying i breathe oxygen. And if you say you don't, lets think, what does that make you?

**you would be a silicon based life form.***

Ironic, I was reading the N/M vs Iced earth thread before and it's almost like a different human speaking. A relatively sane one.

***Hmm, what do you mean here. I was more polite there or in this thread? WHat? BTW..that thread has been really fun at times.**PS...you see, when one does not understand, he askes...like i did. Unlike you, who just says "oh yeah, he is pissed cause im a newie".*

P.s most doctors can provide names of qualified psycatrists.

**yeah, my wife is a mind fucker....i dont need to seek help elswhere.**

Check em out.

Ok, so now can you by chance, get beyond your daydream of me not digging you over your TIME IN? If you cant, then your hopeless. As you may very well be anyway.

A) no silicon based life forms have been found. How the fuck do you know waht they breathe?
B)read through the ENTIRE thread again.So far your reason for this shit is" You should know what you did" What? Did i miss your aniversery? Not get you a birthday card? WHAT? Post it and i'll accept it.

C)"like i did. Unlike you, who just says "oh yeah, he is pissed cause im a newie".*"
LOOK AT THE FIRST FUCKING POST

Interesting. I've always loved the flame wars (yes, even when I was on the other side), because the one getting flamed is always very serious, and responds that same way, trying to make sense out of everything, and becoming extremely pissed. Then, you have ledmag on the other side, who is just having a great time, knowing that he is in full control of this war, because he can basically say anything he wants to, and all he has to do is just continue to put down the other person, and that person shall continue to only become more defensive and angry, thus making his arguments increasingly less logical.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
A) no silicon based life forms have been found. How the fuck do you know waht they breathe?

***Theories from scientist dip head...read some, do some research, youll see. ITs possible for lifeforms to be silicon based, as well every other element and nearly everything else known to man. If its in the right enviornment, with the proper chemicles....you have life. You get AMINO acids just from lightning. SO lightning can produce life as well. ANd yes, no silicon lifeform can live on earth. BUt it is possible that in the future, if we ever leave our solar system, or maybe even on moons of other planets in OUR OWN solar system...these non CARBON based lifeforms may be found.....****

B)read through the ENTIRE thread again.So far your reason for this shit is" You should know what you did" What? Did i miss your aniversery? Not get you a birthday card? WHAT? Post it and i'll accept it.

***yes, your right...ive told you what you did, just not to WHOM. Plus, this thread IS NOT the thread that the flame fest got started in. And yeah, you did miss my aniversay, it was last yr....MAY. BUt who cares. Thats not relevent, much in the same way as the rest of teh shit you drooling out your mouth***

C)"like i did. Unlike you, who just says "oh yeah, he is pissed cause im a newie".*"
LOOK AT THE FIRST FUCKING POST

***Ok, here is your first post in this thread:
"""IHREIL....Many do. Ledmag, i don't know you but what the fuck is wrong with you?
Did youe parents not show you enough affection as a child? Point out what i did wrong to deserve the flamings other wise you really are just a little whining bitch.....IHREIL""""

Ok, i read that.....wTf?

Here is my first post in this thread:

Posted by ledmag - March 10th, 2003 at 01:35 PMyou should know what you did. you did it not me you little prick shit.
I see your parents must haveheld your hand all through life, thats why you want me to tell you what you did. Fuck you. DO you forget what you post after you post it? I dont.
Bottom line, your a cod face. I would have given you a chance, but you didnt give certain others a chance......thats all im sayin about the whys, and the hows. little brain dead roaches come along, and think they have the low down on ppl and things.

Ok, WTF? Get over it dude. Your lost in your own mind, your digging a hole to china. ANd your not gonna make it.