Fuck the no digital camera rule.....

Rick Pierpont said:
You know, I've been wondering the same thing since I saw that post like five minutes after it was made. I think we've briefly met at various PPs, Bryant, but I can't say thatI know you all that well other than your posts. I was completely shocked when I read that! It seemed out of character for you and I even thought "this guy must be having a really bad day." I'm glad to see I was right because you really seem like a cool guy.

Take care!

Ahh another one here from Pennsylvania. That's where Dracula is from right ? Go Dracula !! No, of course not.... I mean go Steelers !!! I'm a big fan. Odd shaped axe you have there. I am digging it. I thought it was a bass at first.

Anyway... "I" am even a little shocked at myself for spewing garbage such as that. I am a jokster from time to time, but certainly not someone who flies off the handle and attacks anyone. I will make it a point not to subject people to that anymore.

Bryant

Bryant, I hope you decide to talk with Glenn about the post. I've pissed him off before as well. :)

My advise is to take the high road, and it will pay off for you on down the road.

Take it easy, and have a happy Thanksgiving!

Bryant said:
Ahh another one here from Pennsylvania. That's where Dracula is from right ? Go Dracula !! No, of course not.... I mean go Steelers !!! I'm a big fan. Odd shaped axe you have there. I am digging it. I thought it was a bass at first.

Anyway... "I" am even a little shocked at myself for spewing garbage such as that. I am a jokster from time to time, but certainly not someone who flies off the handle and attacks anyone. I will make it a point not to subject people to that anymore.

Bryant
Yeah, but originally from Baltimore, MD. And I'm only 45 minutes away from there so most people around here are still Orioles and Ravens. Odd shaped? Slightly strange angle for the shot, but it is just a Music Man Petrucci model. Cool, it is an awesome guitar -- plays and sounds great! I just wish it wasn't so sensitive to temperature, stayed in tune better, and didn't break "D" strings! :lol:

Yeah, that's the impression I normally get. Which is why even I chimed in since it seemed so out of character from your normal posts.

:lol: How appropriate! I'm sitting here with close to 5000 songs in WInamp on random play. Tad Morose - Corporate Masters just came on! How strange is that?!?!?

Bryant, have a great Thanksgiving and weekend!

Take care!

Rick Pierpont said:
Yeah, but originally from Baltimore, MD. And I'm only 45 minutes away from there so most people around here are still Orioles and Ravens. Odd shaped? Slightly strange angle for the shot, but it is just a Music Man Petrucci model. Cool, it is an awesome guitar -- plays and sounds great! I just wish it wasn't so sensitive to temperature, stayed in tune better, and didn't break "D" strings! :lol:

Yeah, that's the impression I normally get. Which is why even I chimed in since it seemed so out of character from your normal posts.

:lol: How appropriate! I'm sitting here with close to 5000 songs in WInamp on random play. Tad Morose - Corporate Masters just came on! How strange is that?!?!?

Bryant, have a great Thanksgiving and weekend!

Take care!

Oh..... from Baltimore huh ? They are the enemies. >:p~ However.... I did pick up Jamal Lewis for one of my FFL teams this year... so I really can't stand them now. Ha ha ha

Anyway.... about the guitar, the "horns" are a little different on that model. Maybe the cutaways are a little unique. It probably seems normal to you, but though I keep up reasonably well with amps and gear, I play 80's style guitars and haven't payed much attention to many of the newer shapes. Maybe it is just a "strat" style horn, as the picture is small. I'm not "brand loyal" (my primary guitars are a Peavey Vandenberg and a cheap Korean Ibanez I wouldn't sell for a mint) but I have never been crazy about the styling of many of the Music Man guitars I have seen, so maybe that is why I think it is odd.
I am far from a guitar guru, nor do I know your playing style, but I think the best thing I discovered in my life concerning an electric guitar was an axe with a standard tremola and no string locks nor fine tuners. I realized I really didn't have a style that made me ever want to pull up on the tremola after fighting with Floyd for years. You may have a more accomplished tremola technique than I and need the floater, but I won't ever buy another axe with one (barring some kind of incredible bargain.)

Back to the bit about my posts in general.... I am happy you recognize I am not some tyrant who flies off the deep end. I don't claim to be a perfect person by any means, but I am proudly a passivist and try to be non-confrontational 99% of the time. What few times I have been critical of others was when people made posts like the one I made..... so I am a little embarrassed about it.

P.S. maybe you should check out the musician forum from time to time. I am sure you must be quite skilled by the way you talk about your guitar. Also take me up on that standard tremola thing next time you are in a music shop. Great to talk to you dude !!

Bryant

edgeofthorns said:
Bryant, I hope you decide to talk with Glenn about the post. I've pissed him off before as well. :)

My advise is to take the high road, and it will pay off for you on down the road.

Take it easy, and have a happy Thanksgiving!

Everything is cool with Glenn. I posted an apology on the oldschool board and someone forwarded it to him. However, I will paste it to the PP board as well because the posters and lurkers there deserve it as well.

Oh btw. Sorry it is past Thanksgiving, but Happy Holidays from us as well ^___^

Bryant