Digital Camera's.

MetalRose said:
HELL, come stalk me! I could use the company.

Where are you standing when you shoot?

Seriously though, I'm not a pro, but taken enough to have an idea of good angles, etc. Find me and we can discuss over some cawfee. :)

-Metal
OK - looks like I will be stalking Metal for part of the fest - hey, anyone who can wear Ace Frehley boots and bubble wrap is cool in my book :) Anyone else needing a stalker/bodyguard I am available - but I must warn you, as the runt of the litter you will not be getting one of the rasslin' sized Hall brothers LOL

Maybe a "camera pass" for those who "apply" to you. Bring your confirmation that you received via email from Glenn and upon leaving have your camera ready for inspection (if necessary)? Maybe those sealed wristbands that you get at bars and such? I'm just thinking out loud here...

woosta said:
Maybe a "camera pass" for those who "apply" to you. Bring your confirmation that you received via email from Glenn and upon leaving have your camera ready for inspection (if necessary)? Maybe those sealed wristbands that you get at bars and such? I'm just thinking out loud here...

I like this idea, I was also kinda thinking about this. How about if you want to bring in a digital camera you pay like an extra $50 ( I would GLADLY do this!) that could help pay for extra security or something. My fiancee and I run a Metal related website and we love to get pics. for our site from different shows we go to.

I see it being as such:

If the harvester crew wants to put the time and effort into this, they can do the pass idea:
A) email your camera model (so they can make sure it can't take long duration movies), and you receive a pass. When you come in the doors, all 35mm are allowed, but you need a pass for digital (model number on pass matching digital cam). I'm sure there are other things to figure/work out, but thats why time is needed for A.

If the time/effort is not affordable for A, then its either:
B) no digi, or
C) all digi with acceptance of bootleg. It does not seem there is a B 1/2, because we saw what happened last year.

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
The only reason i bring a camera,to take pics of the "scenery",as I'm never close enough to get good pics of teh bands(and most here get better pics than me anyways,how many different versions of Khan looking in pain whole singing cand you get)

He's so badass though...

khan.jpg