Camera Question

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Glenn,

I posted this here because I realized that I may not be the only one with this question. I no that no digital cameras are allowed, but was wondering about Wednesday & Thursday nights. Does the policy extend to those nights as well?

I fully understand and support your reasons for not allowing digital photography, but would love to hang any and all assholes who ruined the ability to take pictures with friends for the rest of us.

Thanks and see ya in two days!

ProgPower USA Wednesday Night Mystery Show (Revealed below)
A Special Night with Jon Oliva (details)
October 3, 2007
Vinyl (1374 W. Peachtree Street)
Atlanta, Georgia

18 and over show.
No digital cameras.
No in/out privledges (until after the Mystery Show is over).

All film cameras are allowed Wednesday-Friday. Using your flash on your film camera is A-OK. Shoot and preserve as many moments with the bands and your friends as you want with your film cameras.

All digital cameras, including digital SLRs are prohibited from entry beyond the ticket gate. Perhaps Glenn will allow digital cameras Wednesday night for Karaoke (AFTER Jon's set is done).

was wondering about Wednesday & Thursday nights. Does the policy extend to those nights as well?

I fully understand and support your reasons for not allowing digital photography, but would love to hang any and all assholes who ruined the ability to take pictures with friends for the rest of us.

I was wondering the same thing about Thursday night and the clinics on Friday afternoon. I'm assuming the rules are the same across the board (unless Glenn jumps on here and notes otherwise), but it would be good to know if there were any variations in this rule for other times this weekend.

I'll be bringing my digital for hotel photos and such any way. If they are not allowed in for absolutely anything I have some disposables that I planned on using on Friday and Saturday (and probably the other day now too) that will do just fine.

PS - Rick, I'm with you on lynching the bootlegging assholes who ruined the chance for digital photography for the rest of us. :headbang:

I was wondering the same thing about Thursday night and the clinics on Friday afternoon. I'm assuming the rules are the same across the board (unless Glenn jumps on here and notes otherwise), but it would be good to know if there were any variations in this rule for other times this weekend.

I'll be bringing my digital for hotel photos and such any way. If they are not allowed in for absolutely anything I have some disposables that I planned on using on Friday and Saturday (and probably the other day now too) that will do just fine.

PS - Rick, I'm with you on lynching the bootlegging assholes who ruined the chance for digital photography for the rest of us. :headbang:
Oh yeah, I forgot about eh clinics on Friday. Good thinking! I am assuming the same as well, but it is always good to know for sure.

Same here. That's all I really want it for. I leave the band photography up to the pros! I just like t be able to take pictures of friends and stuff when we are all hanging out.

Hell yeah! Baltimore unite!! Look out bootleggers! :headbang:

BTW, are you flying or driving? See ya there!

Driving - we're leaving directly from Jaxx after the Sonata show Wednesday night. Will you be there? If so, please say hi. If not, do say hi if you see me and Nick (who I know you know from the Catonsville R&TTs) at PP. :headbang:
Cool. LOL!!! I left from Jaxx last year because I had to pick up tickets for the Zero Hour show we played together on the way down. No, I will not be there, but enjoy the show! We are leaving tomorrow morning around 8:30am. Basically, get the kids on the school bus, hop in the car, and start driving!

Yes, I do remember meeting Nick. And used to spend a lot more time in that R&TT before I moved 45 minutes away! Well, R&TT, Bill's Music House, Guitar Exchange, Appalachian Bluegrass, etc... :lol:

Have a safe trip down and make sure y'all say Hi in Atlanta! :headbang:

Already looking forward to the pics Todd will shoot this weekend, especially those of After Forever :).

I'll be at PP Europe this weekend and hopefully the circumstances on stage are as good as they were last weekend at a very small venue here in town where we saw Dial (Kristoffer Gildenlöw) and Kingfisher Sky (new band of former Within Temptation drummer).

I'm just dreaming of pics like this one from all bands
DSC_5869.jpg

Judith Rijnveld - Kingfisher Sky

Have a lot of fun out there all of you and post us your pics!

Henk