fuck working on christmas week at a deli!!!!!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I JUST GOT HOME (11:10pm) USUAL CLOSING TIME IS 7PM AND ALL I GET FOR THE EXTRA TIME IS 28 BUCKS, THEN THE TAXES WILL COME OUT OF IT

hqiodhwqoidqhwoiwqhodiwqhdoqwhdoiwqhdoiwqdHO!H(I!H!)(H!(

Yeah working during Christmas sucks major ass in the retail business. I work at a grocery store, and Christmas Eve is the definition of pandemonium

I feel your pain...agh! It fucking blows ass.
A real bitch of a woman made me cry at work today...
Thank god my co-workers were there :(

I HATE cashiering now...fuck working with the public....fuck it right in the eyesocket:zzz:

Ouch, lame dude.

You wanna know bullshit? Check out my schedule at the pita grill for New Year's.

Dec 31st: 12 PM-4 PM, 12 AM-3:30 AM
Jan 1st: 11 AM-4 AM

Yeah, that's right, I work a 9.5-hour split shift on New Year's Eve and then I have to be back SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS LATER. Fuck, as soon as school starts again I'm finding another hosting gig and taking a crap in the babaganoush.

I go into work at 10pm until 7am today. Then on Xmas eve I go in for 2 hours. Wal-mart is closed on Xmas.

Hoo-ray.

Stick someones face in the deli slicer.. or just stick your hand in it so you can go home early.

hmm what do you think they would do if you ended up slicing your hand again in that fucking thing?

Pyrus said:
Ouch, lame dude.

You wanna know bullshit? Check out my schedule at the pita grill for New Year's.

Dec 31st: 12 PM-4 PM, 12 AM-3:30 AM
Jan 1st: 11 AM-4 AM

Yeah, that's right, I work a 9.5-hour split shift on New Year's Eve and then I have to be back SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS LATER. Fuck, as soon as school starts again I'm finding another hosting gig and taking a crap in the babaganoush.

now that's brutal

This is the first Christmas I've had off in 4 years, the year before that I was in school in Australia. So this will be the first time I've been able to spend the holiday with my family. Not that I like my family. Or Jesus. Whoop de doo.

Yeah, I have a job I like now. But when i was at school i had to work at subway and then at a supermarket...and working at those places fucking sucked large donkey balls.