fuck working on christmas week at a deli!!!!!

Final_Product said:
Yeah, I have a job I like now. But when i was at school i had to work at subway and then at a supermarket...and working at those places fucking sucked large donkey balls.
THERE'S A SUPERMARKET HERE WHERE YOU CAN'T GET FIRED CUZ THEY'RE HAVING A SHORTAGE OF WORKERS CUZ EVERYONE KEEPS QUITING CUZ WORKING THERE REALLY SUX

:lol: It is when they can actually pronounce words well enough to understand them! I'm from a working class background so i dont expect much but for god sakes blow your fucking nose and say how much i owe you rather than staring at the total and waiting for me to notice!

bastards. :lol:

I work in a factory, and I got half of Thursday off, all of Friday off, the weekend, then Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of next week off. Its pretty sweet.

Those are just quite sweet hours for the christmas period. I dont have any actual set hours, per se...but i have so much work to do i can only really take christmas off.

I LIVE IN DALLAS COUNTY AND HERE ALL THE INTERACTING WITH THE CUSTOMER JOBS END UP GOING TO THE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T SPEAK A SINGLE FUCKING WORD OF ENGLISH NOW I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS WHEN I HAVE TO PURCHASE SHIT BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I HAVE TO LEARN ANOTHER FUCKING LANGUAGE JUST TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING

It'll be cool. They're paying me an extra 4 bucks an hour and the staff which I work with is cool as fuck.

:)