fuckin hell!

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
i think todays thing needs a thread of it's own. i mean, i've been to quite a few gigs, big ones, small ones, but what happened today was just amazing. fuckin brilliant. undescribable, you should have been there. flying, temporary peace, imagine, karma police (damn, i wish i was up there singing that one), wish you were here... danny even did regret (yes, regret) by his own. he forgot most of the lyrics but i don't think anyone minded. the atmosphere was so relaxed but in a way very intense and emotional.

do not even think of missing danny's upcoming solo gigs. you will regret (word of the day, hehe) it.

just a big thanx to everyone for making this gig heaven-ish. danny, vinnie, the crowd. cheers to everyone. i wish every day was like this. fuckin massive. excellent. have a nice christmas.

Hello guys!I wanted to start this thread ,but since i got no pc in thessaloniki,ill try to write some stuff through this lousy internet cafe pc....i will agree with Sol...Danny doing Regret and Silent Enigma was a big surprise.i was weeping like an idiot(as usual lol).They also played Dogs house:ill: and Vinny was hopping around country style :lol: while danny was shouting "what about dogs what about cats what about chickeeeens!!!".they also did an impression of a natural disaster immitating girlie vocals and that:lol:

what i loved most is that ,for once more,they put so much feeling in what they did,that the crowd got blown away from the very first moment.You could literally see all these beautiful feelings circulating from the stage to the crowd and from the crowd to the stage...I loved every bit of it,every moment.I loved the impulsiveness,as far as the setlist was concerned and the small "mistakes" that occured during the songs(lyrics etc).it just made the whole thing more beautiful and genuine to me.The candles,the lights,everything ahhhh :tickled:

when Danny was sitting at the keyboard,a white,"milky"light was faling on him.and as he was wearing a white shirt,the result was quite "out of this world".

Danny and Vinny asked the light-guy to switch on the light so they could see everybody in the venue(there were balconies above the floor,around the stage)and until this happened,there was a whole pleasant fuss around and a storm of excitement when it finally happened :lol:

The afterparty was also nice.we were just a few ppl but still it was nice:)Radiohead,jeff Buckley and other nice stuff were being played at the video wall of the bar,everybody knew everybody,beer was always there,so it was quite cool i should say:).Bad thing is that it didnt last a smuch as id have liked it to,we stayed there for just a couple of hours and then they closed the place down.it was raining before,durin and after the concert,so it was a bit messy,but we didnt care much;)

A really big "thank you" to Danny and Vinny for making it so special for us all.Guys,i wish you had all been there,really.It was something that everybody should have experienced...Danny make everything possible for the Easter concerts!!!I wont miss any of them ehehe:) and yeah,i owe you that beer:)

Some songs from the setlist:

angelica(opening song)
deep
one last goodbye
forgotten hopes
dogs house
temporary peace
a fine day to exit
pressure
flying
a natural disaster
balance
imagine
hope
the silent enigma
regret
re-connect
fragile dreams
inner silence
i cant reacall anything more,im in a hurry now,so excuse my hasty words and dead broken english :lol: im heading for my grandparents village tomorrow,for christams,so i wont have internet at all;)
Merry Christmas lads!Kisses to everybody:D

last but not least...

I JUST WANT TO THANK DANNY & VINNY

for everything...from the first night at texas club in athens at thurday...till the last night on monday at silver dollar.. + 3 amazing gigs (i missed 2nd day on athens)

BIG KISS :* BOTH