Fuckin wannabe Vikings

Damn Canadians.. I really wonder where that legend of politness comes from. You could sign about your Queen too ?

:lol: :lol::lol:

Hold on i got one

114.gif

Hahaha :lol:

I would have a lot of Plendakor-ish stuff to say about the original post but I'm too rapucore for that.

Plendakor please just stop posting. Everyone hates you every time you post. Shouldn't that be a sign? There is no way you can actually feel good about everyone shitting on you. I'm not trying to be a dick in all seriousness

Viking metal is for people from like Sweden, Finland, Norway.. not fuckin Saskatoon Canada or New-York

Go and tell bands like Amon Amarth you forbid them to tour globally, then :rolleyes:

Not that racist drivel ever merits a serious response, but it got me remembering a documentary portraying evidence (paleontological and archaeological) that shows vikings arrived and settled in what is now the east coast of Canada (and even down to as far as the New York area, precisely) some five centuries before any other European settlers (Columbus and the rest).

(not the same one I recall, which was much more specific on the subject):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW7NAE1pOO8

* Ah, may have been this one:

Like Ola said vikings (in the actual sense of the word) don't even exist today.

Fuckin hippies don't even know about their own culture/history
Looks like you don't have much idea about those matters, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was pointing out the logical fallacy at the core of your 'argument'..

Ah, forget it

No Plendakor, stop making excuses for people hating you. Also, saying things like

"roflsaurusrex, you're right, I'll leave you alone with your boneless faggots so you all can just kiss and forget about your shitty music prods and inabilities to be real creative which causes frustration. No ?"

is only you showing the losing hand. You aren't debating my statement, you are calling me a faggot (which is very distasteful and boring, but you seem to hate gays soooo). Please humor me with your amazing productions and "real" creativity and I will never post here again if I'm impressed, I give you my word. What country are you from btw? Your use of certain terms makes you seem very ignorant about certain cultures

Fuck Canada :lol: The racism is in your head man btw and I don't hate gays. I hate fags tho
I don't think I'll be banned before post 1000, I don't think I'll reach post 1000. It's a very boring place.

I'm not racist if you're wondering. I was raised with a black cousin.
Ah, however, I bit her when I was 3 cause I thought she was made of chocolate (true story).

There's the whole historical drama thing with racism that is purely disgusting (talking about slavery/how the devellopement in society and general acceptance took centuries and crippled the social dynamics hence creating clusters of people and then ghettos).

But also, we're in 2014. That "it stole my bike" is just a stupid wink at a stupid generalisation but it's funny nonetheless because of other elements: Ramsay's face is priceless and the "food burning turning black" is hilarious. I took the picture off facevook and I remember the comment of a dim-skinned dude saying "I'm black but I pissed my pants laughin when I saw that joke". That's kind of the moment when I thought "hey let's post it at Sneaps and see the reactions".

Now I'll tell you something. I don't like everybody but I judge person by person. I don't really like people from Haiti but do like those from Africa.
I don't know where you're from but as pitch black as they can be (which I don't care about - it's just some fuking skin), the mentality is very differant from a place to another.
I just struggle with haiti because they immediatly play the racist card before you even open your mouth as opposed to african ones who just chill out.

Also, a majority of the black population hates white people.
But still, and I don't care what you think, I hate those fuckers who just reinforce stereotypes by playing by the stereotype: steal a bike, BECOME A RAPPER and just pretend to be Tupac, etc... Get your own fucking identity.

^You're into metal dude, I applaud that, you're differant, you're interesting. I would bother to have such conversations with you and expand.
With a tipical thug: I'd be like "go fuck yourself nigga".

What a bunch of faggots. I'll have to create an account to troll of gearslutz because you guys are oversensitive serious metal hipsters.
:cry:

Oh and yeah, what the Vikings did to the UK ummm... they killed christians. But what did they christians do, they shat pink candy-smelling turds ?
I'm not intolerant, I tolerate it, I'm just saying, you damn cunt

Evilfuckdolls : pointless but sexy.

ohhhhhh shut the fuck up you massive nonce.:Smokin:

So yes, I think that many ethnical communities hate white people... so what ?
OH so you think I'm wrong ? okay . . .

I keep seeing bands who call themselves Viking Metal and talk about pagan shit, but it has nothing to do with their own history/culture/... pot smokers talking about Odin because they first heard of him in Final Fantasy or Amon Amarth, then wear kilts and drink Pabst beer. What the fuck

What the point of being someone you're not ? I don't know if this phenomena is happening were you guys are but here it's more and more comon. Fuckin hippies don't even know about their own culture/history. A bunch is Irish descendent, wear kilts during shows but don't even drink whisky ? What's the point

They're kind of like those "Goth" bitches who don't know anything but like to look like evil fuckdolls.

hahah anyway
It's starting to get on my nerves.
I really wonder where the lack of originality comes from (with any style)

basic03.jpg

image.png

Upset about Viking metal bands that are not really Vikings... in real life...? Really?

And then somehow it comes down to a conversation where you hate blacks... not all of them... not even complete subsets (well you do mention having something against Haitians), and while some Africans seem to be - they better not become rappers or any other cultural stereotype that may simply be something they just are - as if everyone is not some form of stereotype whether they choose to admit it or not.

Clue to those challenged by the obvious - no one is a rebel, they simply fall into some other category/stereotype.

Vikings? Really? (looks at his calendar to remember what century we are in).

Upset about Viking metal bands that are not really Vikings... in real life...? Really?
You guys really never get any point. NO NOT REAL VIKINGS

I'm gonna start a J-pop band with samurai lyrics and see if the japaneese people will like me as one of them. That's an analogy to the OP.

Just like I think Cthonic is a cool band with that side, exploiting their own culture and ancient gods and stuff to make the music, lyrics and bodypaint ; I would find ridiculous to see a russian band do the same and talk about Taiwanish stuff.

Anyway, it wasn't that big of a rant, jsut an observation and of course it has to derail because of a few douches, the usual little click around here.

its funny how you don't get it. boy oh boy...

You've made your point.
Nobody agrees or even cares too much for that matter.
Deal with it and stop crying for attention.

I dare you to prove me right by giving yet another smart-ass reply.