Fuckin wannabe Vikings

suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386.gif

Is Plendakor seriously "dematuring?". It's like he started off as a regular dude and became dumber and more annoying with every new thread he made, to the point where it's not even laughable anymore.

Pretty much, yeah. :lol:

Is Plendakor seriously "dematuring?". It's like he started off as a regular dude and became dumber and more annoying with every new thread he made, to the point where it's not even laughable anymore.

I think his 12 year old brother stole his log in info ;)

through the BS you post around here it's not especially difficult to get a picture of your mindset.

And you wrote "Ahnold" wrong.

Not what I meant. They can and they can tour everywhere, I'm just saying those damn wiggas shouldn't try to copy them.

roflsaurusrex, you're right, I'll leave you alone with your boneless faggots so you all can just kiss and forget about your shitty music prods and inabilities to be real creative which causes frustration. No ?
But no, it's not "everybody". There's a lot of dickheads here who are the next best thing, but I tend to hurt their feelings when I say something/opinion.

giphy.gif

This is a strange thread... Why is this where I decide to stop lurking and respond? I guess it's the trainwreck you can't stop looking it.

Seriously though, everyone should be a viking whenever possible.