Fucking awesome cover songs

I dunno which cover you were refferring to, but I hope it wasn't Planet Caravan...

As for covers of bad songs, what about Children of Bodom's cover of Hit Me Baby One More Time?

Yes I was talking about planet caravan. Horrible song. Its just so depressing.

Well, if I have to smoke a joint for it not to be depressing, you sir, just proved my point.

Wow, one of my fav songs as well, I just lurve that gritty, crunchy, raunchy, get down on yer knees, feel to the riffs

I will be willing to do the backing vocals, just like Nicola, who I think is the best one to shag as all the other guys will be too busy lusting after the other 4 girls

eck24.gif
eck02.gif
lieb24.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Also, Cannibal Corpse's cover of Razor's "Behind Bars" is fucking incredible. Its one of those tracks where a death metal cover would either be gloriously spectaular or a tremendous failure, and luckily it was the former. Ace cover! In fact...

Heres the original:

And heres Cannibal Corpse's cover:

It works, it really should do but it does! Its still fuck all on the original though, since Violent Restitution was a fucking untouchable record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if I have to smoke a joint for it not to be depressing, you sir, just proved my point.

It's not depressing with or without stimulants. It is just such a relaxing, and beautiful song to listen to, I don't see how you can find it depressing. But if you listen to it whilst stoned, its even better, as it seems to last twice as long, and every note just feels oh so righhhhht.

Wow, one of my fav songs as well, I just lurve that gritty, crunchy, raunchy, get down on yer knees, feel to the riffs

I will be willing to do the backing vocals, just like Nicola, who I think is the best one to shag as all the other guys will be too busy lusting after the other 4 girls

eck24.gif
eck02.gif
lieb24.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Where the fuck do you get these smileys!??! :lol:

:smileythatchangesfaces:
Dammit. :lol:

eck24.gif
eck02.gif
lieb24.gif

Where the fuck do you get these smileys!??! :lol:

:smileythatchangesfaces:
Dammit. :lol:

Haha That would be telling

Nah I want to be the master smiley guy seeing that I am usually a troll and Diddy is make funny piccy king

But here are some more for your enjoyment

eck13.gif

eck18.gif

450.gif