Fucking Earwigs

Plendakor

Oct 30, 2010
Fuck those basterdz.

The worse: I decide to put my headphones on, duh something comes out of them (while I was wearing them) a fucking earwig. How ironic..
And I saw a 2nd one 5 minutes later walking on the wall.

Got earwigs?

shit.....i always check my cans for fuckin SPIDERS! i live in southern Indiana and every house here has Brown Recluse spiders...they are nasty little bastards. just google image search Brown Recluse bite. :OMG:

shit.....i always check my cans for fuckin SPIDERS! i live in southern Indiana and every house here has Brown Recluse spiders...they are nasty little bastards. just google image search Brown Recluse bite. :OMG:

Yeah, don't wanna fuck with those guys. Pretty sure they are around here as well.

Never had anything crawl out of my headphones that I can recall.

But I do HATE earwigs (pincher bugs)......they absolutely love to hide in wooden benches and I recall as a kid having one of those small plastic play houses that you could hang out in, and they loved the shit out of that thing.

I basically hate all insects.

now all I see at the top of the page where the ad links are is "Get rid of earwigs" & "Kill earwigs" :lol:

Shit I didn't realise this forum had ads (I use Firefox+AdBlockPlus).

But fuck those stupid earwigs. I don't even kill spiders in my basement (which is where my music area and sleeping rooms are) but an earwig creeps me out. lol
earwig1.gif

Once had an earwig nip my nuts while I was scrubbing my sack. Apparently shower heads are nice places to hide as well.

We have heaps of these in Australia. They are like 2cm long 3 maybe if you're super lucky ;)

They fucking suck, creep the shit out of me haha!

^ that's disappointing actually ... thats how big they are here but I was hoping you were gonna say they're the only things bigger than those fucking spiders you guys have "down unduh" ... the ones with their own health bars :D