Fucking Incredible! :-)

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
I can't believe how many fans are signed in with the board now! Awesome!

This this reunion tour is taking place, it'd be cool if the band grew their hair back for this! Maybe some old Judge Dredd wear. Hell it'd be fucking cool if vintage Anthrax shirts were issued!! Or perhaps some remastering of the old discs!!!

ThraxMan

That would be heaven on earth dude. I take it your for the Joey, frank, Dan line-up?

It takes a lot of time to grow that much hair back. The ONLY good thing about this reunion is that it is generating interest.

At least your taking it for what it is and not what a lot of people think it is.

[QUOTE='Thrax]At least your taking it for what it is and not what a lot of people think it is.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you talking about????

When I get an explanantion of what John Bush's role in this is and how he was treated, then possibly I will give a shit about this band taking 100 steos backwards.

Don't come in here spouting all your positivity......some people who have been die hard fans for ALL, and I repeat ALL, of Anthrax's twenty years are fuckin pissed..........and I lead that group.

Armored Thrax said:

When I get an explanantion of what John Bush's role in this is and how he was treated, then possibly I will give a shit about this band taking 100 steos backwards.

Don't come in here spouting all your positivity......some people who have been die hard fans for ALL, and I repeat ALL, of Anthrax's twenty years are fuckin pissed..........and I lead that group.

relax man i am giving joey the same respect as i did when bush joined the band,relax mate.let the music and the shows decide whats good i am sure anthrax will make the right decsisions,dont get the shits just because some people are all for a reunion.

Armored Thrax said:

Couldn't agree more.

Armored Thrax said:

Meh, I guess it's tough shit then dude :)

No offense, BUT why do you deserve an explanation about Johns status in the band? Anthrax is a band, and its also a business. They only people that Anthrax have to explain themselves to are themselves--whomever that might be

Just relax, and enjoy the ride--whereever it takes you

[QUOTE='Thrax]That would be heaven on earth dude. I take it your for the Joey, frank, Dan line-up?[/QUOTE]

Especially people you try to copy my screen name

DeathsHead said:
No offense, BUT why do you deserve an explanation about Johns status in the band? Anthrax is a band, and its also a business. They only people that Anthrax have to explain themselves to are themselves--whomever that might be

Just relax, and enjoy the ride--whereever it takes you

Ummm.... Are you serious??? You don't think the people that pay their hard earned money for Anthrax cd's, concerts, dvd's, merch, etc. deserve an explanation as to why they decided to replace their lead singer with a guy that they feel is inferior to Bush???

Ummm... okay...........whatever dude.........

I like the old anthrax but it wasn't because i joey. it was because they could fucking play. joey was just there. now he's back and that's fine as long as we get bush back some day. reunion tour? great. a new album with the old band? sweet. release of the old t-shirts? bonus. and they had damn well better grow their hair out. if you're going to do something goofy like this you'd better go all out. it's all cool as long as we get john back at some point.