Fuggin A !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sucks, the old one was way better. I used to lurk on the nevermore board and a lot of stupid bullshit went on there, hopefully none of that spills onto this board, because that one is overflowing.

The only good that can come of this is that Warrel MIGHT post here from time to time.

Mark7 said:
This sucks, the old one was way better. I used to lurk on the nevermore board and a lot of stupid bullshit went on there, hopefully none of that spills onto this board, because that one is overflowing.

The only good that can come of this is that Warrel MIGHT post here from time to time.

You can still lurk. You also have to be registered to post on this one. Besides, I think the troublemaker, whoever he was, got banned.

Seedawakener said:
But why change the location of the forum?

Well, Steve originally wanted one here a few years ago, and now is the perfect time. We were having too many hassles with the other one. The tech support was pretty lame and I wouldn't get answers for days.

I admit the other one was more private...

ms. anthrope said:
Well, Steve originally wanted one here a few years ago, and now is the perfect time. We were having too many hassles with the other one. The tech support was pretty lame and I wouldn't get answers for days.

I admit the other one was more private...

yeah, the privacy was the great thing with that board.
Whatever, glad to have it back! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey Everybody!!!
I want to say Welcome to my new UM board!!!
I am very ecstatic about being here, and though I know we won't have the " privacy"factor we once had with the toher board, Ms. A is right on all counts, and I have to agree: We had a lot of trouble keeping that board running, and towards the end of my patience with it, the virus problems, which I am really hoping do not follow us here, as this would suck ass in a big way!
I have indeed wanted to "move" here for some time, and now is that time, so I hope we can make this board as killer as the "old"one, by having all of you come back again to here ( tell all of your buddies from the old one, 'cause we're trying to as well!)! It was YOU GUYS WHO MADE THAT BOARD AS KILLER AS IT WAS! Please keep this in mind! It was your intelligent posts, thought provoking questions, and awesome senses of humor, to say only a few things of what I witnessed, that made the old forum so cool!
So, in closing, WELCOME TO MY UM FORUM!!! And hey, let's get busy in here, and start posting!!! I want to talk to all of you!!!:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin: :hotjump: :danceboy: ( That last one is funny as hell, 'cause I can dance like that!)