Fuggin A !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I had lost you guys for a minute there. Glad the forum is up and running again!:kickass:...

ms. anthrope said:
Oh, yeah, YOU DO THAT! HAHAHA! :lol:

'cept I was thinking about somebody else, so I guess I ain't a poop! :p

HA HA HA i wonder who :p

Hey now its REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna be hard keeping he private things private. But hey its UM baby !!!!

Unless you got a board on UM you aint shit .... O wait WTF am i thinking ....

Lets the Trolling Begin :p

Naaaa really im happy were here. One less Login to remember ... ha ha ha ha

Da Fukn Guru

guitarguru777 said:
HA HA HA i wonder who :p

Hey now its REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna be hard keeping he private things private. But hey its UM baby !!!!

Unless you got a board on UM you aint shit .... O wait WTF am i thinking ....

Lets the Trolling Begin :p

Naaaa really im happy were here. One less Login to remember ... ha ha ha ha

Da Fukn Guru

Seriously... I didn't mean you, but thanks for reminding me, PUTZ!!! HAR!

Yeah... no privacy, but on well. We weren't talking shit about anyone anyway. I know who Steve doesn't want here... all I have to do is let Deron know.

Yay, the forum is back!! :worship:

And Nordi is back. :loco:

So what is with all the old posts? Is it possible to import them? Or are they infected? :ill:

NightmareOfAllan said:
Yay, the forum is back!! :worship:

And Nordi is back. :loco:

Hey Johnny, I've been missin ya! Of course I haven't been around much for anything. Hopefully I'll start getting in the swing of things soon. Glad you are here. :)

Lg

Gina :p

NightmareOfAllan said:
So what is with all the old posts? Is it possible to import them? Or are they infected? :ill:

I think they are gone :( I'm sure Ms A can clarify~

wave.gif

(hi everyone!)

I'm glad the the gang all seems to be here (mostly). Like everything it will be as good as we make it. Thank you Steve and Ms. A for all the hard work and attention. Good to hear from you all again.