Full Opeth Stream from Rockpalast

Opethian666

Booze influenced
Sep 17, 2005
Strangely, I got a mail in response to a mail I sent a while ago, complaining about Opeth being cut in the middle of Deliverance by the Kaiser cunts:

Hi there,
we will show Opeth on June, the 26th early in the morning (or the night -
however you take it) at 00.30 am.
Hope you enjoy it.
All the best,
Claudia

---------------------------------------------------------
ROCKPALAST INFO-LINE
WDR Köln
Appellhofplatz 1
50600 Köln

So all you people with the 1337 recording programs record it please so that we can watch the full show :).

Does anybody know what we actually missed? The original recording only lasted 22:36 and they cut Deliverance, so is Deliverance the only song we missed and did they only play half an hour or did they play longer?

Opethian666 said:
Does anybody know what we actually missed? The original recording only lasted 22:36 and they cut Deliverance, so is Deliverance the only song we missed and did they only play half an hour or did they play longer?

U sir....HAVE THE BEST SIG IN TEH WHOEL FREAKIN WORLD....!!!......HAHAHAHa....!!!...hahahaha.....man....everytime i look at it...i just cant stop laughing...hahaha........its awesome man...!!!kkakakakaka.........hahaha......PEAC EOUT

Deliverance was cut again. The concert on Tv was even shorter than the stream we have seen, lousy bastards.