fun metal

Dec 30, 2002
Olympia WA
what is some metal that is "fun". kinda like finntroll fintroll has just a fun sound to it. a happy party sound. if you understand what i mean.

For me. Good times are had with:

PRIMUS
PANTERA
SLAYER
MUCKY PUP
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
SEPULTURA
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
THE HAUNTED
KYUSS
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE
FAITH NO MORE
EXODUS
FEAR FACTORY
DYING FETUS
KORN
DEAD KENNEDYS
TOOL

To the BAR!

well the swedish band "sportlov" (winter sports holiday) with their latest and so far only mcd "snöbollskrieg" (would be something like snowball krieg in english) is a humoristic "blackmetal"-band whos lyrics are about things you do in winter like go skiiing and snowball fights :)
perhaps it's not that funny if you can't understand the swedish lyrics, then it's just average speedy blackmetal.
i'll give a crude translation here below:

"no mortal can stop our assault
in blind apocalpytic rage
get ready to die by our weapons
snowball hard as a brick with gravel inside" :)

anal cunt has funny song titles but is not so fun to actually listen too. except 'technology is gay' which rules. i think hammerfall is pretty fun. and gwar is very fun (and musically listenable compared to other humorous bands). exit-13 is fun.

S.O.D. and old M.O.D. are fun as hell. Plus the Mentors were pretty funny....crude and tasteless but funny. (Not extremely musically talented either.) Plus Lawnmower Deth and Exit-13 (some of it anyway).
If that's what you meant by "fun" as in funny. As for being simply fun then everything goes. It's all fun depending on what you're in the mood for.

This is all fun stuff, IMO:

Venom, especially when you're drunk
Any 80s hair metal band, especially Motley Crue and W.A.S.P.
At the Gates
Impaled Nazarene
Haemorrhage, good ol deathgoregrind!
old Megadeth

Hmm, MuDvAyNe. I some times get addicted to listening to LD 50 or End of All Things To Come. I mean... I dunno if they could be described as "fun".

Anyways, MuDvAyNe'll do it for me, or Black Sabbath.