do your friends make fun of death metal?

I wonder what punk fans argue over.

This band strums less chords, no this band strums less chord, you are both wrong this band strums less chords!

I talked too someone who's like I CAN'T LISTEN TO THAT SHIT(regarded to metal), and that person listens to country music, motley crue, and poison. They think motley crue is real metal. The person goes you don't like motley crue.... that's cool stuff. :lol:

This was an co-worker that was 9,10, years older than me.

He was a cool person but he is one of those late 20 year olds that come across as being 16. pretty funny

The Greys said:
I wonder what punk fans argue over.

This band strums less chords, no this band strums less chord, you are both wrong this band strums less chords!

i was gonna say "we argue over whether youre a fucking idiot or not" but that would imply it's actually a point of any contention whatsoever

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
That leads me to another thought - were there any other hair band vocalists besides Sebastian Bach that could actually sing? All of their voices were god fucking awful. Especially that dude from Salty Dog.

Well alot of them can really. Because only a select few can actually hit high notes throughout a song. But the 'big' name hair metal band vocalists such as Joe Elliott (Def Leppard), Stephen Pearcy (Ratt), Tom Keifer (Cinderella), etc arent really that good when you listen closely.

Bach is probably my favoutie, and I think Don Dokken (Dokken), Richard Black (Shark Island), and Gary Cherone (Extreme) are good vocalists too.

Hanger 18 said:
Well alot of them can really. Because only a select few can actually hit high notes throughout a song. But the 'big' name hair metal band vocalists such as Joe Elliott (Def Leppard), Stephen Pearcy (Ratt), Tom Keifer (Cinderella), etc arent really that good when you listen closely.

Bach is probably my favoutie, and I think Don Dokken (Dokken), Richard Black (Shark Island), and Gary Cherone (Extreme) are good vocalists too.

Ah yes, how could I have forgotten Dokken? Between Don and George Lynch, Dokken was easily one of best hair bands of all time.:headbang:

there's this girl i know and i was playing slipknot on my laptop (we are all guilty of listening to them at one point in our lives...possibly our lowest point) and she referred to metal as psycho music and played some pop music or somethin...

1. i hate the blatant disregard for the music though slipknot isn't music but then i put on soilwork
2.i like the title of psycho music

Kreator/Destroyer said:
there's this girl i know and i was playing slipknot on my laptop (we are all guilty of listening to them at one point in our lives...possibly our lowest point) and she referred to metal as psycho music and played some pop music or somethin...

1. i hate the blatant disregard for the music though slipknot isn't music but then i put on soilwork
2.i like the title of psycho music

For Christ's sake please humble your sig.