do your friends make fun of death metal?

zim18

Feb 11, 2006
every single one of my friends always make fun of the death metal i listen to...constantly just screaming stupid shit like kill your family in a satanic voice

just wondering what you guys do in these current situations? im sick of arguing with people about metal...

yeah my buds make fun of my death metal musics but I just tell them to fuck off cuz i'm special adn different :kickass:

my death metal scares them into submission, thus enabling me to take their lunch money.

"You mean that screaming kill your father rape your mother shit?" - my uncle

Haha yeah, I'll be listening to my iPod and one of my friends would make the \m/ symbol and try to mock the vocals. They nicknamed me "Death metal Mike".

dude, i am a complete nerd and i know it. i have a nerdy job, nerdy hobbies, and nerdy social life.

anyone wanna have a perfect dark LAN party?

100% metal nerd
~gR~

let's face it, a guy growling is actually a pretty funny thing. I listen to metal purely for entertainment. so there's no need to passionately defend your preferences imo!

No, my many, many friends don't make fun of it at all. They just think I'm a fucking weirdo for listening to it. The wife just says "Turn that shite off will you, it's horrendous. At least put on Def Leppard or something."

Spectacular Views said:
posts like this are why people make fun of metalheads, you guys are basically no better than d&d nerds or similar

First of all that might have been somewhat of a sarcastic comment maybe?

Second of all I am not a metalhead, sorry.

Third, I *am* a nerd (though I don't like D&D at all). Like genocide roach I have a nerdy job, nerdy hobbies (I count listening to music as a hobby, that says enough) and a nerdy social life. Got a problem with that? I actually prefer the term geek though.