How do you defend Death Metal style vocals??

Originally posted by MindMorgue
Just attack the music they like, call it girlie and question their sexuality for listening to it, childish, but fun. :D

MindMorgue.

Doesn't seem to work with my roomie who listens to all kinds of shit like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Bad Boys Blue and so on, but I am thinking he really is gay anyway, the way he and the other roomie act makes me think it even more. Of course they claim they are joking around. Well at least they left my fucking nipples alone since I told the other one I would punch his lights out if he touched me again :D :lol:

fuckin' hell Salamurhaaja, think it's time you moved out. Or just killed them and disolved their bodies in a big drum of acid, whichever works best for you.

MindMorgue.

:D I'm thinking I need to go with the second option, actually I am hoping the other one moves back to finland in 5-7 months.

Can you risk waiting 5-7 months though? They might jump on you one night while your asleep and....erm....well you get the idea.

I say kill 'em now. It's the only way to be sure ;)

MindMorgue.

I say kill 'em now. It's the only way to be sure ;)

MindMorgue.

True, I don't think the penalty for a double homicide is so much worse than just a single one anyway :D

(Quite a fitting song btw) :lol:

Originally posted by Voice of God

Taitaa tuo Ruotsissa asuminen vaikuttaa... :D

Sorry about the finnish, foreigners won't get it anyway :) ....

Noin taitaa olla, aloin hieman epäileen kun se toinen osaa jopa puhua ruotsia :eek: toinen taas ei osaa edes englantia kunnolla :lol:

Sorry about that people, but VoG is right, you wouldn't get it anyway :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Noin taitaa olla, aloin hieman epäileen kun se toinen osaa jopa puhua ruotsia :eek: toinen taas ei osaa edes englantia kunnolla :lol:

Sorry about that people, but VoG is right, you wouldn't get it anyway :rolleyes:

Joda - jeg kan finsk, ikke - dette va jo arti for ongan! La oss alle snakke langvekkistansk så blir dette morro!
he he - måtte bare kødde med finnene ;o

Originally posted by ShaneBarnes1982
When you get into an arguement with someone about the singing style of death metal, and how most people just generalize it as being incoherent screaming nonsense, what do you say to put them in their place???

Usually I'll kick 'em in the balls, wait for 'em to scream and then say "HOW YOU LIKE THEM VOCALS! BITCH!" They don't usually argue with me after that.

I don't bother, some people I know tried to make fun of our band becuase our singer sings like a cross between Phil and Chuck Billy with some old Hetfield thrown in for fun, I played our demo at a party and they were screaming like idiots, they were jealous because we play out more than their bands do, and we are billed as the best band in our area, You can't beat old school metal!