Fun Stuff

xptrinity

Spammer
Dec 8, 2012
Sofia, BG
What are the similarities between ancient Egypt and Facebook? - People write on walls and worship cats. :devil:

BTW, where did the headbanging smiley go?

What are the similarities between ancient Egypt and Facebook? - People write on walls and worship cats. :devil:

tG5VnsFwr0CBFIx1Nn7pRQ2.jpg

BTW, where did the headbanging smiley go?

Seems those that appear in the side panel or first in the menu list change from time to time. But you find the others by scrolling down to the bottom of the menu, there it offers you "Show all smileys" and voilà: :headbang:

"Believe in anything - for example in Amorphis."

Bloody hell, you found that??? Never thought anyone I know might happen to come across it!
Surprised.gif
Might wanna be more careful in the future about what I scribble on random flyers in the wee hours of the morning, not least because my handwriting sucks when I'm drunk. But yes, I still believe in Amorphis.
Embarrassed.gif

(BTW thanks for taking that pic, gotta save it for the memory. Admittedly I had forgotten about the whole thing the next morning.)

Bloody hell, you found that??? Never thought anyone I know might happen to come across it!
Surprised.gif
Might wanna be more careful in the future about what I scribble on random flyers in the wee hours of the morning, not least because my handwriting sucks when I'm drunk. But yes, I still believe in Amorphis.
Embarrassed.gif

(BTW thanks for taking that pic, gotta save it for the memory. Admittedly I had forgotten about the whole thing the next morning.)

For real, it was you who wrote that? World is a small place indeed. : D To be honest, it was my friend who noticed that and said to me that there is an interesting piece of paper. I just smiled and decided to take a photo for the memory. You're welcome! :)