Fun Stuff

Several symptoms of drunkenness:

1. Symptom: Cold and wet feet
Reason: You are holding your glass at the wrong angle.
Solution: Carefully tilt the glass so the brim points upwards.

2. Symptom: There are too many lights on the wall across you.
Reason: You are lying on the floor.
Solution: Reposition your body so it is at a 90-degrees angle to the floor.

3. Symptom: The floor is out of focus
Reason: You're looking at it through the bottom of a glass.
Solution: Fill the glass with a drink of your choice.

4. Symptom: The floor is moving.
Reason: You are being carried away.
Solution: At least ask where you're being carried to.

5. Symptom: You hear an echo every time someone speaks.
Reason: You are lying with your ear in an empty glass.
Solution: Have some dignity and get up.

6. Symptom: The room is shaking, everyone is dressed in white and the music is constantly repeating.
Reason: You are in an ambulance.
Solution: Don't move. Let the professionals do their job.

7. Symptom: Your father and brothers appear rather extraordinary.
Reason: You're in the wrong house.
Solution: Ask if they can point you to yours.

8. Symptom: A bright light blinds you.
Reason: You're sleeping on the sidewalk.
Solution: Go home. Coffee also helps.

funny-dogs-vs-cats-god_zpsa50e01de.jpg

fixcomputer_zpsfc658a67.jpg

lol-dogs-dogs-15905734-500-375_zps81e41476.jpg

Funny-Dogs-Funny-Dog-Picture-88-FunnyPica_com__zpsdaaf1836.jpg

i-need-to-shave-my-legs-funny-cats_zps7330b464.jpg

Oh yes, this dog/cat-thing reminded me of one photo that I took last autumn... There's one detached house next to our school, so often I see this hilarious sight - for sure this dog keeper has got sense of humour, while the dogs have "little bit" difference in size (and loudness of barking, too):

IMG_9273_zps9b1f7392.jpg

f-Funny-Cat-3539_zps3101ebda.jpg

And again I came across this classic typo in Finnish grocery store:

pasisti_zps7a0491ae.jpg

= there should to be kananpojan paistisuikaleet (chicken shreds), but since there is typo, it says pasistisuikaleet (bassist shreds)...

I don't recognize either chick but I'm getting the message. ;) So what's that UK vs Romania/Bulgaria thing all about?

I don't either, but anyway...

The thing about UK vs. us and our northern neighbours is that some EU countries still have some labour restrictions on citizens from BG or Romania, which expire 2014. Unlike Germany, France and Holland (actually there was some hate campaign against us there last year, but it ended fast), the UK government (elections due this autumn) has started panic-mongering, that Bulgarians and Romanians will arrive in hordes and cause all sorts of problems, the way the Polish did a few years back - will rape, burn and pillage, take the jobs and homes of the Brits and/or live on the dole.
There were even plans for a British government-sponsored campaign, which would tell us what a bad place Britain is...
Now, I have friends who have lived and worked in the UK (legally) for some time and eventually ran away screaming - a couple went to Sweden, the other one came back here to be a rock star. All of them had good jobs, as a matter of fact. I also have friends who are currently there and don't plan on coming back.
Perhaps there are some people who are indeed planning to go there, once the restrictions are over and act the way the Brits are expecting, but I doubt that it will be on a major scale. Besides, pretty much anyone who wanted to go there, already did. I, for one, wouldn't, though I speak the language (better than some of the local residents, for that matter) and probably would find a job relatively easy. It's just not my kind of place.
So anyway... The hate campaign in Britain is in full swing and we're just laughing at them.

EDIT: Oh, there's another one
598797_412358342185942_36640246_n.jpg