Fun with Metal!

Thanks, we don't get our fathers day until 2nd Sunday in September but I'll keep the good wishes until then :)

Lauren's not a bad looker, she's better looking than her dad! Her music isn't entirely to my taste but she has definitely got a set of pipes that put many singers to shame.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Dang!I knew you guys probably didn’t celebrate it on the same day.Damn right best wishes throughout because I get the feeling that your a kickass Dad!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Dang!I knew you guys probably didn’t celebrate it on the same day.Damn right best wishes throughout because I get the feeling that your a kickass Dad!

Thanks I try not to kick their arse too often though :)

It's a weird thing, Mother's day is celebrated pretty much everywhere on the same day but Father's day has about 8 different days throughout the world. Bloody sexism at work there :)

Reactions: redfly
Don't say it too loud you'll have all the feminist hunting you down. Then with the feminists comes all the white knights who jump on the same band wagon hoping they'll get laid by one of those feminists they are standing up for, the same feminists who hate men anyway! It's a slippery slope!!

Tour busses have changed a lot over the years. I remember watching Alestorm's bus tours a few months back and it's almost a luxury to ride on a tour bus these days.

However watching them change tyres my sympathy does go out to them a little bit. I did the service and tyre rotation on my 4X4 the other day any it's a shit of a job. The poor sucker that has to change the bus tyre gets even more sympathy. I thank fuck that my days of being parked on the side of the road trying to pull the inside wheel of the rear bogie off because you've blown a tyre and it's shredding the shit out of itself are over. Trying to lift a dead weight of 120 pounds two inches off the ground to get it on the hub while crouching down is a shit of a job.

Tour busses have changed a lot over the years. I remember watching Alestorm's bus tours a few months back and it's almost a luxury to ride on a tour bus these days.

However watching them change tyres my sympathy does go out to them a little bit. I did the service and tyre rotation on my 4X4 the other day any it's a shit of a job. The poor sucker that has to change the bus tyre gets even more sympathy. I thank fuck that my days of being parked on the side of the road trying to pull the inside wheel of the rear bogie off because you've blown a tyre and it's shredding the shit out of itself are over. Trying to lift a dead weight of 120 pounds two inches off the ground to get it on the hub while crouching down is a shit of a job.
No kidding man!All for the love of Metal I guess.

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Well it certainly aint for the love of a job :)

A few months ago one of the Hell Yeah tour buses was up for sale, before HY had it it belonged to Garth Brookes so it was fairly old and had done a lot of miles but it had been retro fitted between artists. But it still wasn't up to the standard that some bands have these days. Living in such close quarters can be difficult but when you can shut someone in a cupboard while you play video games it's not too bad :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Well it certainly aint for the love of a job :)

A few months ago one of the Hell Yeah tour buses was up for sale, before HY had it it belonged to Garth Brookes so it was fairly old and had done a lot of miles but it had been retro fitted between artists. But it still wasn't up to the standard that some bands have these days. Living in such close quarters can be difficult but when you can shut someone in a cupboard while you play video games it's not too bad :)
I'm just glad and a bit surprised they have a bus and not a van!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed