Fun with Metal!

I like the reason they did the whole death metal thing.
I'm so out of touch with SP, I don't think I've seen a full series since about series 8.

Reactions: redfly
I caught a few episodes of the last season because they were playing it after The Orville here but otherwise it's not something I've hunted out for a long time. I know it's there, I know they play the new seasons when they come out, I just never bother to watch them.

I've got one of their albums, at times they are fast as fuck, heavy a fuck and loud as fuck, all the time using a mix of accordions flutes and even hurdy gurdies. I don't go much for their stage act but they are pretty darn electric on stage. Like Korpiklaani they can make an audience move.

Now how did I know that you would have heard of them lol! Not knocking them at all just quite different in a good way. Did you ever pick up that Evil Invaders live @ Antwerp DVD? Man they really are a great band I know that I've already stated that recently but for fucks sake I'm hooked thanks again can't wait for a new album from them!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Now how did I know that you would have heard of them lol! Not knocking them at all just quite different in a good way. Did you ever pick up that Evil Invaders live @ Antwerp DVD? Man they really are a great band I know that I've already stated that recently but for fucks sake I'm hooked thanks again can't wait for a new album from them!

I got into quite a but of folk/viking metal about 5 years ago. Some of it is hard to listen to, some of it really is just repeated between bands, but there is some really electric stuff in it. This is where I found Bandcamp etc very useful. Because some of the stuff is not in English to me it becomes instrumentals but some of it is heavier and faster than any of the mainstream thrash/death acts are doing.

My DVD (and Helloween) are on their way, takes about 6 weeks for mail from anywhere over seas at the moment, no idea why but it's become really bloody bad in the last 6 months.

I got into quite a but of folk/viking metal about 5 years ago. Some of it is hard to listen to, some of it really is just repeated between bands, but there is some really electric stuff in it. This is where I found Bandcamp etc very useful. Because some of the stuff is not in English to me it becomes instrumentals but some of it is heavier and faster than any of the mainstream thrash/death acts are doing.

My DVD (and Helloween) are on their way, takes about 6 weeks for mail from anywhere over seas at the moment, no idea why but it's become really bloody bad in the last 6 months.
Don't worry it will be worth the wait!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed