Fun with Metal!

Should be here in the next week or so.

I don't know what has happened, at first it was just ebay purchases that seemed to have a 6-8 week window, but in the last 6 months or so everything from ebay to Amazon to book depository have a minimum of 6 weeks. It's got to have something to do with our postal service since all parcels are effected, but it is only international stuff. I got a $10 bottle of mower oil delivered over night and a 44lb battery took 3 days through the same service.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah the really silly thing is that the tracking from overseas used to be a guess at best. We'd have parcels listed as in transit on a ship that had been delivered. But now tracking here is bullshit. I had a parcel last week tell me it was going to be delivered on Friday, which I knew it wouldn't. By close of business Friday it was showing as delivered. All weekend it showed as delivered. Then at 5am on Monday morning it changed to a distribution centre 20 minutes away and listed as delivery before 5pm. It arrived at 10:27am and I got the email saying so it had arrived at 10:15am

One of the most annoying things now days is the drop shippers on ebay. They claim they are Aussie suppliers, they claim to have local stock, yet the shit comes direct from Asia. You buy with the thought that it will only take a few days to deliver then find out it's a drop shipper that has obviously paid to have their reviews changed and the shipment is coming from overseas.

I got offered a $3 discount on an $8 item to change my review from negative citing only slow postage, to a positive a few weeks back.

I remember that from years ago :)
I'm actually hoping they release the Jon Lord Orchestra tribute that Bruce did last week on YT or the like because I want to see more than the single clip I have seen.

Aqua man is a metal head, and not one of those pretend ones wearing a t-shirt. Apparently he even got some metal singer to help him do the growls for his latest tv show.