Fun with Metal!

I'm actually surprised by how much of these 'fact or fiction' videos are true. Wiki has a reputation for being less than honest but the majority of these guys do claim truths in the interviews.

There is an interview with Gene Hoglan where he basically agrees that Glakitkon II is the final Dethklok album, and that Brandon has told him that while Brandon himself is not allowed to speak about Dethklok due to legal reasons with Adultswim Gene's free to say what he likes. But throughout most of the interview he confirms pretty much everything on Wiki is fact.

The Gary Holt one doesn't haven't anything that surprising although he elaborates on a few Exodus facts about Rob and Zetro and that Kirk Hammett taught him his first guitar note because he wasn't a guitar tech he was a roadie who carried cases and drank beer. Bobby Blitz also has a few interesting things to say but generally doesn't reveal too much as fiction.

Tell the forum that

DAMN YOU, FORUM!!!
tenor.gif

I'm actually surprised by how much of these 'fact or fiction' videos are true. Wiki has a reputation for being less than honest but the majority of these guys do claim truths in the interviews.

There is an interview with Gene Hoglan where he basically agrees that Glakitkon II is the final Dethklok album, and that Brandon has told him that while Brandon himself is not allowed to speak about Dethklok due to legal reasons with Adultswim Gene's free to say what he likes. But throughout most of the interview he confirms pretty much everything on Wiki is fact.

The Gary Holt one doesn't haven't anything that surprising although he elaborates on a few Exodus facts about Rob and Zetro and that Kirk Hammett taught him his first guitar note because he wasn't a guitar tech he was a roadie who carried cases and drank beer. Bobby Blitz also has a few interesting things to say but generally doesn't reveal too much as fiction.
I bet it took a few years for real fans to straighten that shit out though!

Reactions: Slammed