Fun with Metal!

Very cool! Gonna watch them tonight. Thanks!

Keep going down the path and find the ones for Holt and Hoglan, there is a shitload of musos that got them. The only problem with them is that that are kind of old, I think the Blitz one was done back in about 2014, Holt was about 2015, Gene's they mention Brotherhood being out.

Reactions: redfly
Absolutely. I remember Flotsam''s webmaster having a hell of a time going through and fixing their Wiki.

I used to set up wikis for some sites I created (none popular enough to have arseholes changing everything) and the lack of citation/honesty one needed was amazing. Not sure how that has changed in recent years but it's no wonder they had a reputation for being incorrect.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Kreator released a live show on their FB page last week, which isn't bad given that a few months ago they had a CD/DVD of their live show from England for sale.

He's waiting for the covid all clear to prove just how good he and mouthpiece really are.

Hatriot had a pic somewhere on their FB yesterday of the Bonded By Blood cover with Bart Simpson as the twin, looked kind of cool but it disappeared of my FB feed quickly.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune