funniest metal songs/bands/moments?

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
so what do you guys thjink are the funiest bands, songs and moments in metal?

i think the excrementory grindfuckers might be the funniest band ive ever listened to. take the following songs from their albumn.

1 oh when the saints go grinding in
2. the final grinddown (europe cover)
3. grindin (limp bizkit parody)
4. i dont wanna sound like korn
5. and country potata (the tribute to john denver)

or maybe penile suffocation with the following

1 bukkake warrior
2. its my party and ill die if i want to
3. fat fuck

third place
abortion clinic shooting spree

1.anti-flaggot
2.you look like bruce lee in the mosh pit you fuck
3.playing air saxophone at a catch 22 concert
4. priest by day, pedophile by night
5.lilith fair bands sound like the music to tampon commercials
6.looking retaded in front of retards

hounorable mentions

1 anthrax- i am the man
2. gutrot- gourging on menstrual chunks + teabagging the dead
3. and the worst name for a band ever: autistic fist rape

ok GO

I'm sure there are a few MachineHead fans here...If you are click Here for a funny story about the band on the road ages ago.

And hey leave ManoWar alone!!!11 They is DreamZz!!1

Manowar~Bart2.gif

nico... what the fuck, chuck? that ain't the autumn aurora cover... leastways not the ones i've seen/have. :confused:

BWD said:
nico... what the fuck, chuck? that ain't the autumn aurora cover... leastways not the ones i've seen/have. :confused:

hmmmm

thats what I get for stealing images from metal archives....

fuck this. *takes it down*

i love the little Abruptum biography:

"But it was not until the start of 1990 that Abruptum was born and then with the heep of the psychopath known as ALL. They released the demo "Abruptum - 90" at that time, but it showed to be nothing of the planned. So they kicked-out the bassplayer, EXT, who showed to be so afraid of the result of that demo that he joined the nearest church. The fact of the fate of the bassplayer gave IT and ALL a new push."

:lol: Hahaha, Matt, Morrigan's anti-leech owned you.

Impaled were fucking hilarious live...taking cell phone calls onstage, repeatedly reffering to SF as Los Angeles, insulting the audience, throwing a baby doll into the crowd and encouraging people to rip it up, and just generally being awesome.

Unintentional funny moment: the beginning of Symphony X's "The Divine Wings of Tragedy." Ever time I hear it, I think of "Bohemian Rhapsody" and start laughing.

heres another great Abruptum bio: "Abruptum, the band that is famous for not playing music in the common sense. Abruptum is the audial essence of your worst nightmare and have caused people to start cutting in their bodies after listening. Their records are the perfect party destroyers. Listening to them can be described as lying in bed with 43 degrees fever while having someone slashing your wrists."

Ok, go watch the video for Dio's 'Holy Diver'. All I have to say is sword and furry pantaloons.

Other funny moments go out to Hammerfall for dressing up like dorks with big hammers, Green Jello (Later Green Jelly) Three Little Pigs, and of course, actually doing the Toxic Waltz :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: (and if you dont know, dont ask).