Funny thread

Diddy will probably be te only person to get this one but fuck it :lol:

shockedeaglemotiv.jpg

I like the bit just after 5:15, that guy's playing the shittest game of tig ever.

"You're it, you're it, you're it, you're it, yay I'm winning!"

An a side note, has anyone else seen the banners at the top of Wikipedia? I know what they're trying to get at but it all seems a little... Cultish. Not to mention the logo looks like the Death Star.

Hah! See, women are rubbish at sports! None of them know what a football looks like!

On the one I posted, I just love that brutal hair pull, that's fucking awesome :lol:

Tbh with you, I loved that girl and she was just brilliant, I love the way she lets the strikers know that she is there and will play dirty just to stay one step ahead, reminds me of a very young Vinnie Jones, he was the one of the hardmen in the game and he would try every trick in the book just to hurt you

bad20refs.jpg

vinnie.jpg

Vinnie still holds the world record for the fastest booking ever, 3 seconds after kickoff

Is it just me or does it look like his socks have been photoshopped in the black and white one?

Tbh with you, I loved that girl and she was just brilliant, I love the way she lets the strikers know that she is there and will play dirty just to stay one step ahead, reminds me of a very young Vinnie Jones, he was the one of the hardmen in the game and he would try every trick in the book just to hurt you

bad20refs.jpg

vinnie.jpg

Vinnie still holds the world record for the fastest booking ever, 3 seconds after kickoff

:lol:
The second one is AMAZING!!