Funny thread

Hah! Bloody idiot!

There's one of these that has all the swearwords, back to back, from the entire Goodfellas series. I couldn't be arsed to search further than youtube though, so this'll have to do. To be fair I doubt any of you would watch 30 minutes of swearwords anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
633677892034762011-weather.jpg

633742215482692710-soccer.jpg

633814483640150090-blasphemy.jpg

633595346638719051-hardcoredancing.jpg

633668329879062438-blackhistorymonth.jpg

633782774607374685-exerciseballyoureusingitwrong.jpg

633547863107432379-illegalentertainmentanimalwelfareactivitishavealottoanswerfor.jpg

633644891065097679-metal.jpg

creative yes
not really funny, especially after seeing a concentration camp

but i digress

1214594281482kx3.gif

I gotta disagree. I to am part jew, and I find anti-semitism absolutely hysterical. of all of the people groups in the world. why hate the jews? they look like any other form of white people. look at einstein. whitest man ever.

I gotta disagree. I to am part jew, and I find anti-semitism absolutely hysterical. of all of the people groups in the world. why hate the jews? they look like any other form of white people. look at einstein. whitest man ever.

I used to find it hysterical too, then I went to Dachau and thought to myself, "This shit's no laughing matter..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys, this is the funny thread. You can always start your own serious thread, this place is for jokes and laughter and merriment. For instance, take the following review of a certain band at Bloodstock last week:

CRADLE OF FILTH
Always more divisive in their homeland than in any of the dozens of other nations where they’ve long commanded a fanatical, even rabid following, tonight Cradle add to their long legacy of controversy in memorable style, and right on their own doorstep. Pre-show, there was no simmering tension in evidence, no bubbling resentment of the kind some febrile British audiences reserve for the envious castigation of their most successful musical exports. No, the shadowy candyman who prematurely halted the entire show with what was essentially a boiled sweet acted alone. Cast from the darkness of the front rows, the offending confection – a giant gobstopper apparently – sharply connected with a hapless Paul Allender – surely not the intended target – capping a barrage of projectiles that until then had been confined to a relatively harmless assortment of half empty bottles and half eaten sandwiches. “If you’re going to throw drinks at us at least make sure they’re full,“ quipped Dani. Although perhaps understandable, the decision to pull the plug with so much of the show yet to run was severe and as always, it only takes one arsehole to spoil it for everyone else. Cradle didn’t come here to be loved, but they might at least have garnered and even expected some respect. Too bad, really; Dusk And Her Embrace, Gilded Cunt, Nymphmetamine, The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh… it had all been going quite well for a while.

Piss funny! :lol: