***Funny!!**

Metal head87 said:
everytimeyoumasterbategodkills.png

I always hoped it would be true.
So how many emo kids have you all killed today:lol:

this emo girl is pretty cute...if not for the piercing in her lip
I don't want to kill cute girls...
BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE...I'm taking orders from Lt. Johnson...If I don't follow orders he threatens to drain all the blood from my brain.:rolleyes:

I'm sure many of you have noticed my avatar thingy is of The Red Guy from Cow And Chicken. He went by all sorts of names depending on how he was dressed, but he never had his ass covered. His names always reflected that. Here is a list of just a few of the names he went by:
Mr. Lackopants, Dr. Nopants, Lance Sackless, Seymour Butts, Officer Pantsoffsky, Red Buttler, Tulula Bottoms, Red Clearbottom, Uncle Breezybum, Rear Admiral Floyd, Major Wedgie, Queen Cleopantsless, Ben Panced, Geraldo Rearviewa.

If you've never seen the show, Cow and Chicken used to eat a special meal every Tuesday night, porkbutts (a pig's ass that actually looks like a human ass) and taters (how some Americans say potatoes). Mom and Dad would put it on a catapult, fire it off to them and they would try to catch each ass in their mouth. It's much funnier than it sounds.

You don't need pants for the victory dance
Cause Baboon is better than Weasel
I.R Baboon big star of cartoon
I M Weasel!
I R Baboon reigns king in his mind
He's just as good as the weasely kind
but behind every corner he's likely to find
I M Weasel!
I M Weasel!
I M Weasel!
I.R._Baboon_304.gif

I'm watching Johnny Bravo now. I haven't watched this in years. I love this show. This is also funny as hell.
johnny5.jpg

Far, far, far, far, far too late!!!!!!! I killed almost all of my brain cells with equal amounts of cartoons, stupidity, silliness and booze. The brain cells that are still alive are on the floor with a bottle of gin, watching The Red Guy hop on his ass and Al Bundy read Big Uns, go to the nudie bar make fun of fat women etc.. Some of my brain cells are holding a 24 pack of Charmin and a bottle of Bombay gin like teddy bears while they are passed out.:loco:

Now I'm watching American Dad but Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy will be next. Very kvlt, tr00 and fr0stb1tt3n.
th_Omandy.jpg

you forgot a little something..."and Marcy, you're a chicken":lol:

I was addicted to married with children...it's too bad they stopped the reruns some 3 or 4 years after the show ended.

I still remember most of the episodes and exact dialogues