These kids got talent.

eh, I was better at 10!!!! HAAAA!! Not really, I thought I was though. As for the guitar kid, I have seen this japanese dude play it too, with more sweeps. Its on google as well. Therei s a clip of an 8 year old kid doing racer X stuff. He isnt even as big as his guitar and he is all over that fretboard....I was jealous.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
eh, I was better at 10!!!! HAAAA!! Not really, I thought I was though. As for the guitar kid, I have seen this japanese dude play it too, with more sweeps. Its on google as well. Therei s a clip of an 8 year old kid doing racer X stuff. He isnt even as big as his guitar and he is all over that fretboard....I was jealous.

Yeah...I've seen the Japanese guy...I thought this was the same guy with dyed hair...he keeps his head down the whole time, but for the most part he sounds exactly the same.

I've seen the 8yr old kid...he's going to be unstoppable.

This drum kid has a very mature style...very nice!

schenkadere said:
Yeah...I've seen the Japanese guy...I thought this was the same guy with dyed hair...he keeps his head down the whole time, but for the most part he sounds exactly the same.

I've seen the 8yr old kid...he's going to be unstoppable.

This drum kid has a very mature style...very nice!

I kinda thought that too but it didnt have his name on he earlier video. It all makes me wish I would have stayed with the drums from the time I was 6 instead of taking up the guitar when I was 18, then the bass when I was about 20. I can play them all well, but not like "blow you away" good like how I want to be, I bounce around too much. Drums one year, guitar for another, bass on and off. I drive my family crazy :headbang: :loco:

Tony Royster is only 22 now I think. Fucking amazing - best jazz drummer I have ever seen. He was gigging with the Black Eyed Peas last year, don't know if he still is or not. If you guys are a fan of drum maniacs, check out Tony's DVD - it's incredible.

The way that kid works those splash symbols towards the end gets me every time.