gaaah!.. the voting drives me crazy!

Surfacer

Caught in the Mosh
Jul 11, 2002
Sweden
www.freakvent.com
i opened up the list of songs and carefully choose 12 songs (took me a while though..) posted it.. and then I see a whole of different songs that other people have choosen that I didn't even think of... I suck! =/
anyways, this is what i picked..

Metal Thrashing Mad, Lone Justice, Aftershock, Gung-Ho, Caught In A Mosh,
I Am the Law, One World, Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind, Schism, Misery Loves Company, Blood and (of course!!!!) In My World \m/

At least you got to vote. I had gone in and viewed results, then a few days later, when I figured out what all I was going to vote for, it said I already voted. :cry:
Oh, well.

Surfacer said:
i opened up the list of songs and carefully choose 12 songs (took me a while though..) posted it.. and then I see a whole of different songs that other people have choosen that I didn't even think of... I suck! =/
anyways, this is what i picked..

Metal Thrashing Mad, Lone Justice, Aftershock, Gung-Ho, Caught In A Mosh,
I Am the Law, One World, Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind, Schism, Misery Loves Company, Blood and (of course!!!!) In My World \m/
All that matters, is that you voted for LONE JUSTICE!

Metal Maiden said:
At least you got to vote. I had gone in and viewed results, then a few days later, when I figured out what all I was going to vote for, it said I already voted. :cry:
Oh, well.
just find and delete the cookie for that page and you should be able to vote :D

Surfacer said:
just find and delete the cookie for that page and you should be able to vote :D

Just what we need, someone giving the instructions that create amazing "Lone Justice style" comebacks. Phah! This thing is flawed. Hopefully the band will use this list as a guideline only.