Game: 6 Degrees of Seperation

Mike Romeo and Oprah Winfrey

Mike Romeo plays ESP. Kirk Hammett plays ESP. Kirk Hammett is in Metallica. Metallica sued a company called Napster. Napster was a computer program. Windows is a computer program. Windows was invented by Bill Gates. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. Oprah Winfrey is the richest woman in the world.

:D

The Evil Toucan said:
Mike Romeo and Oprah Winfrey

Mike Romeo plays ESP. Kirk Hammett plays ESP. Kirk Hammett is in Metallica. Metallica sued a company called Napster. Napster was a computer program. Windows is a computer program. Windows was invented by Bill Gates. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. Oprah Winfrey is the richest woman in the world.

Extreme!!!!!!!! :loco:

Wouldnt have thought of that one, but what does bill gates or Oprah have to do with metal? It would be an awesome band though, gates would play bass and oprah would sing, then they could get Bob Dole to be the one armed drummer (like def leapord) and Clint Eastwood would play Guitar. Is that a Motley Crue or what? :lol:

I'm not as good as you guys at this relation thing but I did come up with one connecting ME to Symphony X (not braging here no :D ).

Symphony X has a singer named Russell Allen (I know, I know) ->
Russell Allen sang on Star One ->
Star One's creator is named Arjen Lucassen ->
Arjen chose the artist Mattias Norén to do the CD artwork ->
Mattias also did the art for Mind's Eye ->
The drummer from Mind's Eye is/was my teacher in sound engineering.