Gamers Thread

Yesterday I finally stopped stalling and did the final quest in Tears of the Kingdom. I milked that game for months, doing as much side content as I could. Very rewarding experience and I think I've got a bit of the vidya bug back.

I have around 500 games in my PS4 library just from buying things as they go on sale, but I've played maybe 5% of them.

So I installed Hogwarts Legacy this morning and I'll probably start that tonight.

Been playing Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Game for the past few days whenever I can find the time. Game is fun as hell.

Reactions: CiG
Friend is trying to get me to play Terraria lol. I've bought it but haven't played yet.

Not really my style of game by the looks of it, but its fun to go on Discord call and hang with the homies while playing.

I plugged my Sega Mega Drive II back in now that I'm finally settled in Auckland again. It just keeps on working after over 30 years. Tried TaleSpin, but it's a bit tough on 1 player (pictured: Baloo catching crabs). Road Rash II is still one of my top 5 video games ever and I know it better than riding a bicycle.

sega 1.jpg

sega 2.jpg

I plugged my Sega Mega Drive II back in now that I'm finally settled in Auckland again. It just keeps on working after over 30 years. Tried TaleSpin, but it's a bit tough on 1 player (pictured: Baloo catching crabs). Road Rash II is still one of my top 5 video games ever and I know it better than riding a bicycle.

View attachment 35467

View attachment 35468
:kickass:

Been back at home digging through some of my old stuff.....
IMG-20240318-162125971.jpg

IMG-20240318-162152175.jpg

IMG-20240318-162317974.jpg

... i cant fuckin find my Streets of Rage(called Bare Knuckle in Japan) 1+2 cartridges :*(